Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi New Member Redge777

United States
    Okie Dokie. You lost me again. Perhaps you should try streamlining your arguments a bit. And maybe try (now this is just a suggestion mind you) making sense.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

Undisclosed

Thumbs up Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Redge777 View Post
    Just found this site, I am going to have to spend some hours reading through the posts to get a feel for it.

I am hoping to find threads that look at the analogy of zombies as people of today.

From the elite view, zombies are commoners that speak what they consider false doctrine and teach other elites to feel and think about what is right, and that all people have value, eating brains in their perspective.

This comes from 2 Timothy 2:17 and the rest of that chapter.

They look at us as just mindless people living in instinct.

Shawn of the dead in the last 5 minutes showed how zombies were used to serve the elite, and considered this OK. Or just kept in a shack where the elites could go and play with them when they wanted.

Any threads with this line of reasoning please post below. Thanks.

Redge777

P.S. From the elite point of view I am called a zombie, and from that point of view, I am here to eat a few brains. Of coarse this all assumes the elites are correct, and do not just live in denial of there selfishness and evil. All people have value, and many are waking up. So I am not a zombie, regarless of others labels.

Just found it huh?

I spent a week pulling my foot out of my asss for not finding it sooner, its one of the best out there for zombie talk!

"Just be watch out for the smart asses"

Cheers and welcome!

Being Attacked

Undisclosed
    Basically the last post on page 1 that I made should sum it up, you may have to read it more then once, if you want to. Many will just disregard it and shuffle on.

If you get my premise of symbolism in media, and the elite/commoner view of this, go read post 2 page 2 in zombie rules thread. You will see what I mean, he even uses some of the symbols I mentioned, doors, turtles etc.

If you still don't see it, ask why the poster answered with Amen, this does not sound like film appreciation, as much as agreeing to the meaning of the 2nd post as I show it, symbolic meaning.

He says, "rule 18 zombies never ever evolve", what does this have to do with the movies. Nothing, Nothing at all.

Think about it. This is the elite/commoner view they believe themselfes more evolved then common people. They claim that. Think on this one point, it will show what I have posted is agreed by a person who openly commented on my post. Think on this. why "less evolved", why. This is because he knows the symbolism.

In the 1990 thread, we see another amen to a post. It says this shows "what not to do if you want to stay alive", a poster then commented with Amen again.
    Last edited by Redge777; 20-Nov-2007 at 03:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Google ("Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars" "Must Read Article") both terms. It is a red pill about the 53-54 revolution, if you read the entire thread and all the links.

United States
    Ummmmm. . .ok. Sometimes, ususally in fact, a movie is just a movie. While zombie movies are great for social commentary, I don't think they go quite that deep, umm . . .ever. Glad you are getting all of that out of the movies man. enjoy.

. . . . . backs out of the room slowly, making no sudden movements.

Being Attacked

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    . . . . . backs out of the room slowly, making no sudden movements.
    All is good, I believe in love and kindness the teachings of Jesus Christ and I am a pacivist in all things.

Stay awhile, I would love to hear comments on the links to youtube clips or other comments.
    Google ("Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars" "Must Read Article") both terms. It is a red pill about the 53-54 revolution, if you read the entire thread and all the links.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Redge777 View Post
    He says, "rule 18 zombies never ever evolve", what does this have to do with the movies. Nothing, Nothing at all.
    He meant that zombies don't get smart like in LOTD. Not in a class related sort of way, but like a GAR movie sort of way. They just stay stupid. . and. . oh never mind. Like I said man, I'm glad you got all of that out of the movie, enjoy.

. . . continues backing away. . . .closing door.

Super Moderator

United States
    Crack is whack, dude.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States

Hugs not Drugs

I'm thinking it's shrooms or acid, payote?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    damn.

id jsut liek to point out the constant of film and media in general that no two people see the same thing the same way.

and with that im off again, like zorro, only out of shape and british- wooooo000OOOOOSSH!

Being Attacked

Undisclosed
    I think the problem is that you may be seeing it backwards. The zombie movies do not teach me how the world works. The writers and influencers of mass media know how the world works then put it in there films in the subtext.

So we don't learn the world from its leaking into pop culture.

We see the hairy toe of the giant, but only those that have fought, or aligned with the giant see it.

So zombie movies do not tell us how the world work, but how the world works makes its way into the zombie, and other films.

Just watch Beyond Thunderdome and apply the symbolism, there is lots more, you can figure that out once you look for it.

Sun worshipers, Neocon, David Rockefeller
    Moon worshipers Rothschild, Clinton.

Sound crazy, imagine how weird the world will look if you research this or just see it.

Both are fraternal, believe in the brother system of protecting the elite family. They fight amongst themselves with one rule, secrecy, don't let the commoners know what is going on. I see them as having been shown the kingdom of the worlds, as many are, but they chose to take the offer, and protect their kingdoms with that power.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    okay, now youve ,well not lost me, but you do get that this can be applied to anything, like a child dropping an ice cream cone?, your not really argueing a point, more just telling us it is so. You can apply a theatric view to anything if you try, hell thats what most of those pretentious kids that take drama in high school do each week. A few weeks back i saw a student film were a kid talked about a pond in one field and sheep in another being symbolism for moving on after school finishes. and like then , now im just scratching my head in bewilderment , you could switch your ,well not argument really, statment, around and it can be construed to work in exactly the same way but with the opposite meaning.
    Films are entertainement, subtext exists, but anything to that point is bordering on propaganda and if a film maker focused on trying to put such a complex ubplot that only people as super smart as yourself could read between the lines to see, why not just make a movie straight up about that instead of a zombie movie to begin with? does george romero have some dark purpose? and who are these "elites"?, are they the bad guys from halo?, because at least to my knowledge no persons life is more "elite" than anothers, some may be more well off, but that doesnt raise the standing of someones value as a human being.

Being Attacked

Undisclosed
    I agree it is interpretation. To make my claim is ridiculous on the weight of one genre or film, but if you take culture as a whole, and find the most common meaning to symbolism you can find patterns that pass the test of it being a common metaphor in certain circles, or maybe I could say squares.

I do agree you can see things many ways.

And on that note, I think it is a good time to review, that the song and dance is the best way to keep the zombies busy and out of trouble

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMnk7lh9M3o

If, (I say if, out or respect of the fact that everyone has there own opinion) my view is right. If the elite consider us zombies, and just prisoners to a system under control, then I would bet the halls of power shook with laughter at this video.

Note: I am not a Micheal Jackson fan.
    This gets complicated, I only contend this is there view, not that it is a correct view, they believe commoners evil, I do not believe that. But I do state that it is their belief.
    Last edited by Redge777; 20-Nov-2007 at 06:15 AM.

United States
    Right on!!!! Preach it brother!!

Red, life will suck continually if you continue to search for the subtext in everything. Please, calm down and enjoy a movie for what it is.

And that video is just plain funny!!!!!!

Being Attacked

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    , but anything to that point is bordering on propaganda and if a film maker focused on trying to put such a complex ubplot that only people as super smart as yourself could read between the lines to see, why not just make a movie straight up about that instead of a zombie movie to begin with? does george romero have some dark purpose? and who are these "elites"?, are they the bad guys from halo?, because at least to my knowledge no persons life is more "elite" than anothers, some may be more well off, but that doesnt raise the standing of someones value as a human being.
    Nobody is better then others, they only claim to be and are wrong. They use claims like they are genetically more evolved, they claim to be royal blood, some claim to be blood line of Christ, some claim to be chosen by God, some just claim to be smarter. Note that love can easily equal intelligence when looking at a persons worth, they don't see that.

I am saying this because all people are equal, they put it in films thinking only the smart will see it. (Bloom's taxonomy) I know that is wrong, anyone that thinks about it gets it, most of you will in time, once you start looking for it it only takes time to see it. Some don't want to see it, that is their choice.

I am not super smart. I don't claim to be, and am sure many would agree I am not

This is the point, they are not super smart to get it either, they know the symbols, and more importantly they know how their system works, so it easily layers over the subtext. If you see the world from their point of view it becomes obvious.

To be more specific, this is called broad range targeted messaging. For instance when Bush speaks using religious passages, he speaks to people who have a background in that religion. When a film puts in certain symbols it speaks to people that know those symbols, those symbols are taught in certain groups.

Note that my method is in line with the zombie metaphor. I do not use there tools of deception or stealth, I just charge at where ever I see them, I fit this view of theirs. However I see deception as wrong, where they do not. They incorrectly call people who just 'speak' what they see, as dumb, when a person choose not to use tools of deception, or judgement, then a person is just a commoner, a zombie..

Why not make a movie that really shows it? Well in Unbreakable the villain dressed in purple told us when a guy wanted to buy the non exaggerated art picture for his son. "This is art it is not meant for children" All you have to know is the child/adult metaphor for commoner/elite. and that an exaggerated character is layers. That is why, because if they actually put it in a form we would understand, To quote former royalty, the commoners would revolt in a day, if they really knew what we were up to.
    Last edited by Redge777; 20-Nov-2007 at 06:34 AM.

United States
    Red, down that path lies madness. What size tin-foil hat you you wear? Pull up man, pull up!!!

I'm done with this

. . . . . . backs out of the room, closes the door, locks it, and eats the key.