Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lost series 2... Should I bother?

Isle of Man
    Yea last nights episode made me poop myself with surprise. I cant believe they did what they did.

I dont remember how to do the spoilers thing so I wont do it...but here we go.

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!

I am pretty sure Libby survived. Some people are saying she had vinyl records underneath her blanket that might have saved her. Ana Lucia is almost definately dead. Her character was finished...there was nothin left to tell. But with Libby, she has that whole crazy thing going on. However, she just got a job with another show...so they might kill her off soon...kind of like a Boone thing.

*edited by MZ - [~SPOILER~]your text[~/SPOILER~] - remove the "~", these are the spoiler tags to use*
    Last edited by MinionZombie; 04-May-2006 at 09:47 PM.

Twitching

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by idsaluteyoubub
    Yea last nights episode made me poop myself with surprise. I cant believe they did what they did.

I dont remember how to do the spoilers thing so I wont do it...but here we go.

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!

I am pretty sure Libby survived. Some people are saying she had vinyl records underneath her blanket that might have saved her. Ana Lucia is almost definately dead. Her character was finished...there was nothin left to tell. But with Libby, she has that whole crazy thing going on. However, she just got a job with another show...so they might kill her off soon...kind of like a Boone thing.

*edited by MZ - [~SPOILER~]your text[~/SPOILER~] - remove the "~", these are the spoiler tags to use*

Both the actresses future on the show was thrown into doubt as they have other gigs, so Libby's fate is contraversial, if the new series the actress is starring in takes off the character is dead, if not she may pop up again.