Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Traditions this time of year

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i got that new "richard bachman" novel 'blaze' bny stephen king, on dvd i got perfect blue (best psychological thriller ever), laputa castle in the sky, family guy season 6, some anime volumes id been after, a small digital camera ive been going nuts with all day. my evil cockney hat. a ****load of choclate and soap and deoderant and crap of distant relatives, my sweet new mp3 player and about £50 in cash, so im finally getting a new graphics tablet adn maybe a new mic for my pc.

England
    Also the extremely cute girl i met the other night came round last night &,well,made christmas even better

United States
    Its a little late to add something but ah hell my Christmas was darn skippy and I hope to set tradition from it...

Woke up... opened presents, watched Natl Lampoons Christmas Vacation... went to see AVP: Requiem (will not see it again but would like to see a horror movie on Christmas every year) ... went home... invited everyone over to drink whilst watching Black Sheep (about flesh eating sheep not the Chris Farley movie) uhmmm... laughed a lot... thennnn went to the local pub and played some pool some billiards and eventually went home and well... the rest is a blur but spending it with friends was great most of them people I'd never met but a jolly good time!

Oh and my family used to eat lutefisk on Christmas... and let me just say... it was more of a dare tactic... whoever was 'man enough' to eat it 'won' ... though the prize was pride that they could swallow something so icky ... as someone who's eaten it... ieckcy
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html