Thread: hey everyone

Undisclosed

hey everyone

I just wanted to introduce myself. I saw someone else do this, and I thought it was a good idea. I've already made a few posts, but haven't really introduced myself.

I'm Sam, and I really love the living dead. (Obviously since I'm on these forums My first zombie movie was Night of the Living Dead, which I watched because I got a one dollar DVD version of it. I'm the president of the Kirkwood Zombie Group, we do some zombie walks at parades and such. Well, there's a bit about me, and I hope I get have some fun and interesting conversations in the future with fellow dead lovers!

Undisclosed
    Very tender, welcome.
    GO SHARKS GO!

capncnut
    This place definitely needs a welcome area, oh and welcome.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    This place definitely needs a welcome area, oh and welcome.
    Maybe the lounge could suffice?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    Welcome aboard.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    hello, hello. welcome to the boards.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Banned
    Banned User

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by sammylou View Post
    I just wanted to introduce myself. I saw someone else do this, and I thought it was a good idea. I've already made a few posts, but haven't really introduced myself.

I'm Sam, and I really love the living dead. (Obviously since I'm on these forums My first zombie movie was Night of the Living Dead, which I watched because I got a one dollar DVD version of it. I'm the president of the Kirkwood Zombie Group, we do some zombie walks at parades and such. Well, there's a bit about me, and I hope I get have some fun and interesting conversations in the future with fellow dead lovers!
    I noticed you're from Kirkwood, MO. I just wanted to know how you're doing after that big shooting, Thursday night? According to the news like six people bought the farm, including a couple of cops.

That's some wild west sh*t.

Undisclosed
    welcome, we are are friendly bunch here so enjoy...