Thread: Ok so i bought stalker..

England

Ok so i bought stalker..

..Its not bad,but the lack of quicksave or decent autosave has made me turn it off in anger a couple of times when ive spent well over an hour sneaking & exploring,then got fried by an anomaly or something & im back at the beginning!
    Some of the jobs are a little pants as well i think so far (bearing in mind im still very early on in the game) "go destroy the boars nest" the bloke with the assault rifle tells me,so i wander literally just over a small hill 20 meters from the camp,kill 2 boars with my pistol & thats it!makes me wonder why mr hard guy with his assault rifle couldnt have done it himself
    I do like the atmosphere & setting of the game though so i am going to carry on playing,at the moment im wandering off to find some science facility in the zone..

Super Moderator

UK
    Keep playing it ye bastard!

Also, make sure you're up-to-date to v1.5 where they're at now as far as I'm aware.

You sure there isn't quicksave? Meh ... just bear with it and save through the menu, it's not like hiking for miles to get a bucket of water in some ruined African country, so quit yer whining.

It's a flawed game, but it's about the society and the atmosphere and the setting and such. Just save your damn game, ya silly billy.