Thread: DIAMOND DEAD resurrected?

Australia

DIAMOND DEAD resurrected?

"28 Days Later came out after we started (Dawn 04). Our zombies were running before we knew what their zombies were." - Zack Snyder, LIAR.

Being Attacked

Undisclosed
    That's good, I guess. Still, I wish he gets to do "Solitary Isle"... which probably wont happen.

Undisclosed
    I've always felt Diamond Dead to be a terrible idea. Nobody had the balls to finance a serious horror film from Romero, but a horror-comedy is just A-OK?

United States
    It is bad enough that we have to deal with smart zombies we DO NOT need zombies that can sing
    Where are you going to be and what are you going to do when the inevitable Zombie Apocalypse comes to be?

Being Attacked

Undisclosed

Meh.

It's been a bad idea from the very beginning -- totally beneath George's talents.

Australia
    If George believes in it and wants to do it then I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. He's got a thing for comedy - just look at CREEPSHOW.

My main concern is that we end up with some production designer's terribly lame idea of rock/punk culture that's about as authentic as Poochie from 'The Simpsons'.
    Last edited by Griff; 10-Feb-2008 at 12:19 PM.
    "28 Days Later came out after we started (Dawn 04). Our zombies were running before we knew what their zombies were." - Zack Snyder, LIAR.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I've never wanted this movie to get made. It just sounds like a ripoff of this horrible movie I have on DVD called 'Hard Rock Zombies'.