Thread: the crazy halo kid...

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada

the crazy halo kid...

after hellsing posted the vid of that idiotic kid going nuts playing halo i looked for more on youtube. i found one that some behavior that is even worse than that displayed on the first video. this kid has some serious problems and i wonder why his parents continue to allow him to act in this manner in their house.

anyway, notice how he "speaks" to one of his friends that calls him in the middle of a game. abominable, that is really the only word that functionally describes this moron.

and on a side note as a former tormentor of little brothers, i find this hilarious. this guy pushes his little brother completely over the edge of the cliff. the result - tears and a tantrum.

Last edited by Mike70; 13-May-2008 at 02:45 PM.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Super Moderator

United States
    I take a lot of these videos of bad behavior with a grain of salt and chalk it up to grandstanding, which--in and of itself--doesn't say much that such behavior is how a child would choose to get attention, but...

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United Kingdom
    That first one's the same guy again, and that kid, it's just unfathomable how someone could get that annoyed at a game. Kinda reminded my of this vid:

However, I said it in the other thread and I'll say it again, Halo is the most annoying/frustrating FPS franchise ever.
    Last edited by Craig; 13-May-2008 at 03:34 PM.

capncnut
    Ugh! I thought I had seen the last of that Croyt. Seriously, they should show his videos to soldiers to psyche them up before going into battle.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    That first one's the same guy again, and that kid, it's just unfathomable how someone could get that annoyed at a game. Kinda reminded my of this vid:

However, I said it in the other thread and I'll say it again, Halo is the most annoying/frustrating FPS franchise ever.

yeah i knew the first one was the same kid.

i really wonder where in the hell the parents of these kids are???? i grew up in the first generation of gamers and my parents kept a tight grip on our behavior while we were playing. if the siblings and i started arguing over a game we got one warning. after that the game took a little vacation for a few days or a week or so.

obsessed with myspace???? that is probably one of the saddest things i've ever heard. what a fu*king loser that kid is going to turn out to be.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

United States
    And this is why I despise XBOX Live...

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by 3pidemiC View Post
    And this is why I despise XBOX Live...
    Play with friends, problem solved.

Canada
    yea pretty much. Although, I've met some really good people on live. used to play with em on a daily basis in halo 3 and cod4. haven't seen em in ages though.

But i also have my irl friends to play with lol. me and my buddy tear up team doubles most of the time. Sniper matches are fun for us, we usually win by getting pistols and using stickies.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I'm Sick And Tired Of You!