Thread: Not so fast now, are ye!!

Scotland

Not so fast now, are ye!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/s...re/4764161.stm

Knew that wank would get his come-uppance. Can't stand people who are full of themselves.

I remember seeing him on TV after a boxing match (not involving him) where he was said whe was making a comeback to boxing. The phucker was bigger than me, but without the muscle.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    never heard of 'im.

Super Moderator

UK
    Was that the guy who did really well at the olympics or something, or was that the other guy who'd been boxing for a while and was some British legend or some wank? I don't know sh*t about boxing, but I saw a bit of it on TV, whichever one it was then ha! That's what you get for being a cocky prick. Good to see he was still sent down even though he was black and famous...yeh, I went there.

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie
    Was that the guy who did really well at the olympics or something, or was that the other guy who'd been boxing for a while and was some British legend or some wank? I don't know sh*t about boxing, but I saw a bit of it on TV, whichever one it was then ha! That's what you get for being a cocky prick. Good to see he was still sent down even though he was black and famous...yeh, I went there.
    The latter, Ahmed Kahn (sp) is the olympic champ. This guy was just a fast boxer that was full of himself in each match, taunting and show-boating all the time.

Super Moderator

United States
    Yes, thank god, Anthony Bergin was smashed into by this guy, thus having to spend a week in the hospital "with a fracture in every major bone of his body." A truer example of karmic justice there never was...

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Super Moderator

UK
    Who's Anthony Bergin? I haven't been following the story so I'm all confused as to what's going on.

Super Moderator

United States
    Oh, nobody. He's the poor schmuck that the guy plowed into with his car. I'm just funking with LoSTBoY.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Canada
    I used to hate Naseem Hamed's entrances into the ring they would take FOREVER!