Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So, Terminator is going to be a PG-13...

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    C'mon a liquid metal guy? how does that even work? how is that even possible?

At least T1 had some realism.. thats what i like.
    he wasn't actually a liquid but trillions of nano machines working in place of an organics cells and they could freely change shape to become knifes and whatnot.
    ive seen some scientists working on an incredibly primitive version were its silver cubs with computers and stuff inside, moving along together as one thing even though there technically independent, and when the technology gets small enough they want to make nanites, liquid metal and stuff, it was all pretty cool, i think it was on bbc4.

Administrator

England
    Sounds like the story from the earlier article, about John Connor, is false - http://www.cinemablend.com/new/McG-D...mors-9049.html
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    i'll prepare for some rotten fruit coming my way too - i've never cared for any of the terminator movies (the first one does have its occasional moments). in fact, i've never cared for anything (and i do mean anything) james cameron has ever done. i don't like his style at all and i mostly cannot stand big "action" type movies.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    I heard that Linda Hamilton won the property in Cameron's divorce settlement ... not sure if that's true, but it's what I heard anyway.

in that case, she's the stupid one

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    6yeah im pretty sure shesthe one toting the pgminator.

Super Moderator

UK
    This is what I've heard, and it certainly lowered my respect for Hamilton a butt load.

...this is from the Terminator wiki entry...

James Cameron announced T3 many times during the 1990s, but without coming out with any finished script. During his divorce with Linda Hamilton, she asked for the Terminator franchise rights which she promptly sold to Carolco Pictures owners Mario Kassar and Andrew Vajna.
    Bitch.

I wonder what Cameron's T3 would have been, but by the sounds of it he wasn't too fussed about making a third one as he never properly got a script together, perhaps more like he was doing as it was expected of him than him really being revved up to do it ... that's my impression anyway.

Still, it would have been better than the actual T3 we ultimately got which was gash on so many levels.

I haven't seen Die Hard 4 uncut, but it's retarded it was watered down in the first place, and wasn't a patch on either Die Hard 1 or 3, 2 was good, but well ... it was a bit meh ... but it still had a set of nuts on it, not the permed and flappin' in the wind nutless nutbag that DH4 had ... well, maybe it had one nut, but it wasn't the favoured nut ... at best.

Also, with T2, aye in the UK it got a 15 (which the original is now rated in the UK, I might add), but it was still an R rated picture in the states.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    First Poster?

I know it's meant to be a teaser poster....but talk about generic.

It also says that the first teaser will be attached to The Dark Knight next month. I imagine the teaser won't even have footage from the actual film. They'll probably try to rip off Stan Winston's awesome teaser for T2 or something:

Super Moderator

UK
    And if this is real:

Get ready for a pile of gash, how rubbish is that teaser poster, as well as a Robocop-franchise-rape, anyway? Loads, that's how much.

As for T4 - ya-boo-sucks, I've said it before and I'll say it again, it can gargle on my salty-nut-balls.

Undisclosed
    I liked Die Hard 4, I liked T3, I hated BHC3, and did not care to much for Die Hard 2 or three. I feel like I have landed in bizarro land. I think Cameron was to busy swimming and filming underwater junk to make a decent movie. Oh I forgot Titanic...oh no I did not forget. I will try to forget it though. He spent a fortune replicated a ship down to the type of plates they had??? WTF!!! I will wait and give it a chance...read a few reviews of people I trust....and then pirate it off the internet

Lets not get to depressed over a few rumors...I mean remember how awesome SW ep1 was going to be?

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy911sc View Post
    I liked Die Hard 4, I liked T3, I hated BHC3, and did not care to much for Die Hard 2 or three. I feel like I have landed in bizarro land. I think Cameron was to busy swimming and filming underwater junk to make a decent movie. Oh I forgot Titanic...oh no I did not forget. I will try to forget it though. He spent a fortune replicated a ship down to the type of plates they had??? WTF!!! I will wait and give it a chance...read a few reviews of people I trust....and then pirate it off the internet

Lets not get to depressed over a few rumors...I mean remember how awesome SW ep1 was going to be?
    Cameron didn't make T3. And Damn it I'm sick of people dissing on Titanic. It's a good friggin movie!

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    Cameron didn't make T3. And Damn it I'm sick of people dissing on Titanic. It's a good friggin movie!
    All Im saying is that it could have been made for half the money and very few people would have noticed...it was story driven and they spend the scratch as if it were special effects driven.

I know T3 was not a cameron flick...but I thought it was an ok watch
    Last edited by Skippy911sc; 12-Jun-2008 at 09:25 PM.