Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: question

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311
    There's only a 50 buck fee for an RV? I might need to borrow one from my relatives....that sounds nice. Especially after last time....I've never felt so nasty in my life .

It was damn well worth it, though.
    It seems like Mother Nature keeps up with when Bonnaroo will be here and schedules her annual torrential downpour on boannarro weekend!

EVERY YEAR , it has poured rain at least one day, and a couple of years we have had massive thunderstorms. I believe 04 was a rough weather year if I remember correctly.

Yeah, there are some awfully nasty folk out there after 4 days. In addition to the rain, it seems afterwords the heat is ridiculous!

Like I said, PM me and I can hook you up with a shower and a little AC for a while
    "I Like Your Christ, I Do Not Like Your Christians,
    Your Christians Are So Unlike Your Christ."
    ~Mohandas K. Ghandi

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Yeah, I think I remember it raining at least two days. Maybe even more....I can't quite remember. Just imagine being there and not having a shower....then driving all the way back to Atlanta

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311
    Yeah, I think I remember it raining at least two days. Maybe even more....I can't quite remember. Just imagine being there and not having a shower....then driving all the way back to Atlanta
    I bet you were RIPE!
    ~Mohandas K. Ghandi

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenochrome
    Please tell me I didn't just read Whoopi! Dj!!!! Really?
    Yes you did.

I just caught her 20th Anniversary special on HBO and she did 3 of her most famous characters one being Fontaine, and I couldn't stop laughing especially since she gave us the joint smoking, drug induced POV of her Fontaine character regarding the 2000 & 2004 elections as well as the POV of fontaine looking at the world post 9/11.

True comic genius with every syllable.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG
    Yes you did.

I just caught her 20th Anniversary special on HBO and she did 3 of her most famous characters one being Fontaine, and I couldn't stop laughing especially since she gave us the joint smoking, drug induced POV of her Fontaine character regarding the 2000 & 2004 elections as well as the POV of fontaine looking at the world post 9/11.

True comic genius with every syllable.
    Im not the greatest Whoopi fan, but I very much agree with her political stance! I would have loved to have heard Fontaine's take on the 00 and 04 elections! I bet that was classic!
    ~Mohandas K. Ghandi

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by dmbfanintn
    It seems like Mother Nature keeps up with when Bonnaroo will be here and schedules her annual torrential downpour on boannarro weekend!

EVERY YEAR , it has poured rain at least one day, and a couple of years we have had massive thunderstorms. I believe 04 was a rough weather year if I remember correctly.

Yeah, there are some awfully nasty folk out there after 4 days. In addition to the rain, it seems afterwords the heat is ridiculous!

Like I said, PM me and I can hook you up with a shower and a little AC for a while
    Every Grateful Dead show I caught at Soldier Field stormed it's ass off during Space and the Drums. I LOVED it! Nothing like a lightning storm and a hard rain while 70,000 people are dancing to some drums.

United States
    i have always loved the space part of the dead shows

i feel bad about the fans who will never get the chance to see a true dead show

i saw a great many of them and they were all peaceful
    fun get togethers
    not like other concerts

i had the pleasure of meeting jerry once and he was truly a great person