Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Truly Scary News

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by scipio70
    i think if things continue the way they are now, a republican has amount as much chance of winning in 08 as gilbert gottfried does winning a sexiest man contest.

let's see - a destructive, murderous, and (i'm convinced) illegal war in iraq (with no end in sight), domestic spying, the complete failure during katrina, and now we come to find out that the govt. (authorized by that ****hole bush) has gotten its hands on the phone records of 200 million americans - just to see if "al qaeda" links could be found.

this whole war on terror line of reasoning by the govt. has gotten completely out of control. it is being used to justify things that the founding fathers (particularly folks like jefferson, franklin, and hamilton) would've died before allowing. al qaeda has been turned into a boogyman that bush and that sinister sumbitch cheney (darth maul) drag out every time they are going to attempt to screw someone over.

i have become increasingly convinced that we need to neuter the office of president for our own good. there is simply too much power being exercised by the executive branch. the senate, im my opinion should run the country.
    Not that any of us are old enough to remember, but it does kind of remind you of the McCarthy hearings back in the day. I read about him recenlty and there are some many similarities to how the gov't was then to how it is operatin gnow.

Quote Originally Posted by axlish
    I'll only chime in if I feel like someone is misinformed on the issues. I'm not interested in arguing. If you want to discuss facts and the current state of things, I'm game. If you want to talk about how idiotic a certain president is, a president who was a Rhodes scholar with a degree from Yale, I don't see the need to jump in and say "He's smart!".
    Hell for $300 I could get a degree from Yale, forging document is easy. The point is just because he is a rhodes Scholar and a Yale graduate doesn't mean he is the sharpest knife in drawer.

However, was it the real Yale he graduated from or Yale Community College in Newark NJ.

A Rhodes Scholar could be someone who knows all of captain Rhodes' lines in DAY of the DEAD. Also, doesn;t Scholar imply smart, high intelligence. If it does this man exudes nothing I would consider high intelligence.
    Last edited by DjfunkmasterG; 13-May-2006 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Undisclosed
    [QUOTE=erisi236]I'm not speaking for them as such, but when I read these anti-Bush threads (theres what 5 of them on 1 page?) all I see is a circle jerk of folks saying how *fill in the blank* GWB is, I don't feel the need to defend him cuz all you guys are SET IN STONE on how you feel (much like the Yawn04 types), so whats the point in arguing? I liked dawn04.

Christmas Island
    Quote Originally Posted by MKULTRA1138
    Seems like ol' George W. Bush and Papa Bush think that Jeb would make a great president and would like to see him run in the next election. I honestly don't think that america or the world in general could take another Bush as president. This really disturbs me!
    Only the filthy rich will be able to survive a chain presidency of one Bush after another, and believe me there are a hell of alot of those Bush critters. The breed like roaches.

As the country is ravaged by the Bush plague, the non-richies (most of us I presume) will wind up on bread lines and live in modern day Hoovervilles and pressed into slave labor for government/corporations, unless you're one of those survivalists that can live off the land. If so, good luck to ya.

Undisclosed
    not another bush, looks like ol papa bush is gonna get even more richer from his oil company and the rest of us will suffer at the gas pump

Lord Howe Island

If you are a citizen and not a felon...

The exercise your right to vote. Vote for who you think is best--

My last voting records since '92 is as follows:

'92-Perot
    '96'Perot
    '00-Abstained
    '04-Bush

The first 2-- I knew Perot was not going to win, yet he was who I wanted as president.

'00 -- Gore or Bush? I preferred Bush, but did not care enough to vote...

'04- Give me a break... No way in heck was I going to vote Kerry in. Plus, we were at war and I do not think Kerry would do the New South right---

Bush aint perfect, but who is?

The last good president was good ole Ronnie... The last before him was probably Teddy Roosevelt...Before that-- Lincoln.. Before That Jefferson-- b4 that Washington..

5 good presidents in the 230 years of our history-- not good, given the population of greats we have to draw from.

Now my choice is McCain in 2008....

War to the knife...the knife to the hilt.
    The end is f*cking nigh!!!

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by tju1973
    The last good president was good ole Ronnie... The last before him was probably Teddy Roosevelt...Before that-- Lincoln.. Before That Jefferson-- b4 that Washington..

5 good presidents in the 230 years of our history-- not good, given the population of greats we have to draw from.

Now my choice is McCain in 2008....

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Thats a riot! Ronald Reagan a good president? I'd hate to see who ya thought a bad president was! Bedtime for Bonzo? More like Badtime for american workers! Ya just gotta love a US president who lays a wreath at Bitburg Cemetary in Germany where Nazi SS officers are buried! Gotta love those wacky republicans!
    Last edited by MKULTRA1138; 15-May-2006 at 03:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    we've got spite and dedication as a vehement brew
    the world hates us, well we hate them too
    but you're exempted of course if you
    come and join us
    independent, self-contented, revolutionary
    intellectual, brave, strong and scholarly
    if you're not one of them, you're us already so
    come and join us

Come Join Us - Bad Religion

United States
    i know this is a little late but i vote for rick james bitches.
    good...bad.....im the one with the gun.

David says:
    think they covered Wolverine's pecker in that crap?
    loshermanodeloso@hotmail.com says:
    well ofcourse
    David says:
    guy gets a hard on and the last thing the bitch hears is SNIKT?

Super Moderator

UK
    I think the reputation of his brother and father would precede him and prevent him from really getting anywhere ... although, that squishy middle bit between LA and NY is the troubling part of America I feel. It's in them thar states that sh*t is decided, what's the climate like over there in that middle bit, in America's belly, republican or leaning towards whatever the other one is called ... democrats, that's it.

Haiti
    I vote for President Clarke...

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MKULTRA1138
    HAHAHAHAHAHA! Thats a riot! Ronald Reagan a good president?
    your right, he wasn't a good President, he was a great President.

"To further complicate, I will now state, that your convictions lack definition and form."