Thread: Midnight nation

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK

Midnight nation

i recently was wandering down the side streets we have in british town cneters, think diagon alley but less crowded and more pastry shops, and in a crafts shop i discovered a box full of about 2000 comics all for ONE POUND!!. i bought them and took em home and honestly it was mostly crap, image and marvel comics youve never heard of and issues of ''robin'' but i did find a few pieces of freid gold, such as CGE comics sigil series, a comic by cliffhanger comics called possesion and ,surprisingly through all the doubles i found a copy of DCS SILVER EDITION the house of secrets from 1993 were an ad for superman has a mullet and is asking for nonations for a katrina style disaster, why they dont do that anymore i dont know.

any way there were about 200 of each comic but at the very bottom i found a single ,pristeen comic.
    called midnight nation, it was issue 3 about cop looking for his soul and taking "the long walk" from l.a to new york fighting vampiric type creatures that prey, grundle style, on innocent children who are homeless and forgotten and eventually become dis-associated on the plane the ghouls rule.
    its very heart felt and you can tell the artist and writer put a lot of heart into it.

it only ran for 12 issue published in 2004 and that said the issues are easy to find for £12 on ebay and all romero fans with love this fantastic comic.

im think this is such a good comic that, as a comic book geek ,if i make it as a director this is THE film id love to make into a movie, so check it out it rocks.

heres the wiki and some covers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight_Nation

just read the wiki ,didnt know it was a christian one, still good though.

Last edited by Danny; 16-May-2006 at 09:24 PM.