Thread: UK folks - Oh my God! It's Big Brother time...

Administrator

England

UK folks - Oh my God! It's Big Brother time...

...I can't believe it's all starting again on Thursday...

Each year I say I won't watch it, but always end up watching it to some degree
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil
    Each year I say I won't watch it, but always end up watching it to some degree
    it's hard to not look at car crashes isn't it?

"To further complicate, I will now state, that your convictions lack definition and form."

Gospel Oak/Chalk Farm (around that area), Camden, London
    UK
    I've heard that this year, it is more sadistic and cruel than ever before...

and pigs might fly!

*See's a bacon Sandwich fly past the window*

Oh well...

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i figgin' hate big brother.

simple as.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by erisi236
    it's hard to not look at car crashes isn't it?
    LOL!!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    Wooooooo!!!

As I said to my sister, "I'll watch it, but I won't be happy about it"

13 weeks I hear this time? WHYYYYY, what was wrong with 9? Hopefully it's better than last year's Kemal-twat-a-thon, enough with the super-duper-uber-camp assholes who do fudge all but annoy everyone except other people who use the word "fablas" (fabulous) excessively.

I'll be sitting there on Thursday (THURSDAY!!!??? What happened to FRIDAY damn youze!) seeing it kick off ... if it was like series 3 then it'd be friggin' great, but I'm thinking it's just going to be lame and not memorable past Christmas.

But series 3 - I still remember it, I still chuckled at "It's week EIGHT!!!", Johnny, such a joker.