Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: now this is really, really digusting...

Canada
    stop talking like that kaos... it's making me get randy and makes me feel rambunctious...

oh great, now I can't even hide the erection from my cat...

United States
    Insert obligatory 'Cold Ethel' joke here

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse

United States
    People, if you have ever really been in a morgue and have seen the bodies of the recently dead, you would realize that anyone who would rape a corpse is a truly mentally unstable person. Although I have no evidence to back this up in the way of psych profiles or the like, I would guess that perpetrators of this crime are more likely to become rapists (of the living) and murderers.

Perhaps it is true the death penalty is a rather harsh punishment for necrophillia, but I am sure those who feel that necrophillia is no big deal would feel much differently if it were their sister, wife, mother or grandmother that had been violated.

In society there must be respect for the dead and the dead must be treated with dignity. Without that respect, I fear that society would be doomed.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."