Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Metal Masters Tour

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
    I would give my right eye to see Sabbath and Motorhead.

Me too.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Bub666 View Post
    Me too.
    Where in New York are you? They're playing upstate NJ on Saturday, I believe...

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    Where in New York are you? They're playing upstate NJ on Saturday, I believe...
    New York city.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Bub666 View Post
    New York city.
    PNC Bank Center. Holmdel, NJ. Saturday. The show was so good that I'm thinking of traveling up there to see it again.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    PNC Bank Center. Holmdel, NJ. Saturday. The show was so good that I'm thinking of traveling up there to see it again.
    Awesome,I'll be going for sure.

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    That set list is disappointing. I want more from Nostradamus. I really hate the Priest way of doing things, release an album, then play one ****ing song on the tour and the rest is Evening Star, Living After Midnight, You've Got Another Thing Comin' etc etc...love those songs, but there's 20 ****ing tracks on the new album guys!! Even last tour they shirked AOR for more cuts from Ram it Down and whatnot...I know those already, I wanna hear Demonizer!!! Damnit.

They mentioned a Nostradamus tour where they would play the whole album start to finish, I love this idea and really want to see that...priest are amazing, but sometimes their choice of live stuff really disappoints me...it's that Glenn Tipton idealogy of "the fans want to hear The Sentinel" over and over....yeah we do, but at least make it appear like you are confident of your new material!!!!

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicX View Post
    That set list is disappointing. I want more from Nostradamus. I really hate the Priest way of doing things, release an album, then play one ****ing song on the tour and the rest is Evening Star, Living After Midnight, You've Got Another Thing Comin' etc etc...love those songs, but there's 20 ****ing tracks on the new album guys!! Even last tour they shirked AOR for more cuts from Ram it Down and whatnot...I know those already, I wanna hear Demonizer!!! Damnit.
    It's a toughie. The one thing I look forward too when a band tours a new album is hearing how the new stuff sounds live, I don't buy the album and a ticket to get shortchanged with one or two new tracks. Pantera were cool with new material, they would always give you the full dose.

But then there are oldies who only go to hear the old stuff and might get a bit pissed if they didn't get the full dose of classics. Definitely a toughie...

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    It's a toughie. The one thing I look forward too when a band tours a new album is hearing how the new stuff sounds live, I don't buy the album and a ticket to get shortchanged with one or two new tracks. Pantera were cool with new material, they would always give you the full dose.

But then there are oldies who only go to hear the old stuff and might get a bit pissed if they didn't get the full dose of classics. Definitely a toughie...
    Don't know too much about it, but there are plans to do a set of dates where they perform the album in it's entirety as a big, theatrical production.