Thread: Guy N. Smith

England

Guy N. Smith

Does anybody remember Guy N. Smith? He was a pulp horror writer in the 70s and 80s, but still writing today. Best known for his six book series on giant crabs.

He has a website with a forum (recently joined it, quite fun, but at the moment there are only 180 members, so I'm looking for recruits), and there is good news. New audio books of his crab series, old books being reprinted in hardback, reprint of his graphic novel, Crab's Fury, Night of the Werewolf is coming out on CD (it had previously been published only in German, it had been going to be published by Dell but it didn't happen).

http://www.guynsmith.com
    "and I looked and beheld, a zombie stamped with the number of the Beast"

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by dracenstein View Post
    Best known for his six book series on giant crabs.

There are...no words...they should have sent a poet.

(I love good pulp fiction, but my tastes tend toward early to mid 20th cen. I'll give it a look though. Thanks )

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    I love pulp fiction,so I'll be checking this out.

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by dracenstein View Post
    Does anybody remember Guy N. Smith? He was a pulp horror writer in the 70s and 80s, but still writing today. Best known for his six book series on giant crabs.

He has a website with a forum (recently joined it, quite fun, but at the moment there are only 180 members, so I'm looking for recruits), and there is good news. New audio books of his crab series, old books being reprinted in hardback, reprint of his graphic novel, Crab's Fury, Night of the Werewolf is coming out on CD (it had previously been published only in German, it had been going to be published by Dell but it didn't happen).

http://www.guynsmith.com
    I read one called Death Bell , I think, once, and I think one about an airplane...Death Flight probably...lol

Also remember one about a girl who gets kidnapped for medical testing, I *think*

didn't really dig him tbh....was a fun read for 200 pages but I was left wanting more...
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.