Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: george A romero's dead films are not realistic?

Dead

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by livingdead7
    I still get a good laugh at the misconception by numerous people that the movie "28 Days Later" had zombies in it. No matter how many times you explain the simple fact that they were simply people infected with a virus, but weren't dead, people still don't seem capable of grasping the concept.
    I remember when 28DL came out in theaters and there was a preview for the movie which used a quote from a movie critic saying something like "the ultimate zombie movie", I just always wanted to see the same preview with that quote and other from a different critic that said "It's not a f*cking zombie movie!!!"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by zombie04
    I remember when 28DL came out in theaters and there was a preview for the movie which used a quote from a movie critic saying something like "the ultimate zombie movie", I just always wanted to see the same preview with that quote and other from a different critic that said "It's not a f*cking zombie movie!!!"
    I remember the previews mentioning zombies as well, and I remember thinking to myself "Dont people understand that zombies are dead? Sheesh.

Paranoia Agent . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . A break from reality! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Paranoia nurtures him!

Canada
    well there no need to guess because mass panic like that has happned on a small scale aka war of the world broadcast by orson wells . also modern day happens such as hurricane katrina. even with safe guards in place things like xzombies and 28dl would blow out of control. it be the hillbillies who would survive , or less loosely popluated areas.

also remember when the power went out in ny city a couple years ago, and how bad the city was crippled. and there not even fighting zombies .