Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Doomed Ending.....

United States
    The helicopter suicide footage is sitting on a shelf next to the spider pit scene and the Luke Skywalker talking to Biggs Darklighter on Tatooine footage from Star Wars. The big question is, just where is this shelf?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by sandrock74 View Post
    The helicopter suicide footage is sitting on a shelf next to the spider pit scene and the Luke Skywalker talking to Biggs Darklighter on Tatooine footage from Star Wars. The big question is, just where is this shelf?
    GHAH!!! The Luke/Biggs footage was one I was hoping for when they did the Special Editions, but nooooo......

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    Oh yeah... I think there's a still of that in a book I found at the library (where the books live) one time... coulda been a hallucination.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by blind2d View Post
    Oh yeah... I think there's a still of that in a book I found at the library (where the books live) one time... coulda been a hallucination.
    Yeah...it was in a storybook I had as a kid (still have in fact). And I have seen some of the footage where they meet back up, & where Luke sheds a tear & makes a reference to earlier dialog about the being "shooting stars" after Bigg's is shot down in the old broadcast TV edit.

One of the reasons I wanted to see this included was that I had read the storybook & novel when I was a kid before I ever saw the movie, so it seemed like it SHOULD have been in there!

United States
    Last edited by capncnut; 04-Dec-2008 at 04:16 PM.

capncnut
    Fixed your link, Thorn.

Quote Originally Posted by sandrock74 View Post
    The Luke/Biggs footage from Star Wars has been around for some time now (see above).

United States
    Thanks Cap I always mess that code up somehow.

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    Wow, I thought I'd never live to see the day! You have brightened this moment of my life, sir. I humbly thank you.