Thread: Dawn of the Dead Chopper i made for San Andreas!

United States

Dawn of the Dead Chopper i made for San Andreas!

hey guys! whats up? i'm comin to you this time with this amazing WGON chopper i made for san andreas! i always wanted one, and today i made it a reality! just check this baby out! it's still awaiting approval at GTA garage, but if you guys want it bad enough, i'll post an alternate download link. i just don't know if you guys will be as excited about this as i am! best of all this baby is installable with san andreas mod installer! (my reccomended method) anyways, the original bell jet ranger 2 model came from smakkies ver.2 mod. I took it, and changed it into the dawn chopper what do you guys think?

Featured here with my jason voorhees part 6 skin! My WGON san andreas chopper!

United States
    Awesome man, I've never been good at skins.

United States
    thnx! it can be tough. gotta have the photoshop skills. The mod has now been approved at GTA garage. here is the new link:

http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=5063#

Enjoy guys!
    Last edited by Trancelikestate; 07-Dec-2008 at 05:03 PM.

United States
    Wow, great job! How long did it take you? If I had San Andreas for PC, I'd definitely download it.

United States
    Thnx! it was something i thought about for awhile, but actually making it was only a total accumulation of like 12 hours. i am far from a pro, although i do sometimes impress myself haha. creating the actual skin only took 3 or 4 hours. i'm hopeing this gets people real excited for romero type mods. a new resident evil themed total conversion just came out thats pretty cool, but isnt romero i'm trying to get the guys over on those forums to get into more romero influence. i suggested to thier moderator to create the original night of the living dead farmhouse in back o beyond using axilish's virtual house tour. anyone skilled in 3ds max could prob use that as a good refrence. anywho, i just wanyed this baby to cruise through the city. and using it in the new resident evil mod is pretty fun too.

United States
    Great job,that is awesome.

Super Moderator

United States
    Yup, it's beautiful and meticulous work, TLS.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    thnx guys! i really want to get some more romero mods going! on other sites i'm like, ROMERO MOD, ROMERO MOD! haha.

United States
    Very good work man. Now if you could only make the blades have zombie head chopping action!
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

United States
    san andreas is such an awesome game. me and a few friends didn't really bother playing anything other than san andreas for the better part of two years. we were playing the ps2 version, and ended up getting 100% completion, complete with fighter jet and tank bonuses sitting on grove street. we used to go on nearly endless killing sprees, racking up over 600 kills in one life. crazy bike jumps, taking all sorts of funny pictures, starting fights with every person we saw, pimping out all kinds of rides, etc. such a fun game.

i'm not into pc gaming, but if i was, the mods available for san andreas would make it have almost endless replay value. nice work on the chopper, looks good. let us know if any more romero mods come along, maybe i'll pick up a copy for the pc.

the pc version has multiplayer and the ability to create your own radio station, right? that alone would almost be worth the price.
    Last edited by ProfessorChaos; 08-Dec-2008 at 08:43 PM.

United States
    technicly, if u put ur head in the blade it should kill u haha. well then again maybe not. but i'm sure a good cleo codder could makde it do that

yeah i hear you, san andreas is the reason i got into pc gaming. i got it for 10 dollars at walmart, and since then i'm hooked. simply because yes it does increase the play value 1000 times. i loved the game already but now it's just simply amazing. u can virtually make your own game. theres a back to the future mod for vice city that is hands down one of the funnest things ever. it's like a back to the future free roam game! it alone is worth getting vice city for! theres a guy working on a dawn of the dead mod for max payne that looks totally awesome. but yes, i am pushing for romero mods. trying to get people excited so they'll help me, cuz i'm an amateur, but learning fast. if u do pick up san andreas and have modding questions, u should def ask me cuz there is SO much to learn. in fact if i would have known it would be so complex from the beggining i may have never started in the first place, but it is incredibly worth it.

United States
    Very cool, Trance. Makes me want to go PC all the way and figure out how to do mods.

Thanks!
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."