Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cannibal Corpse !

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    That record is f**king brutal.
    It's probably the most evil album ever recorded. I'm not saying lyrical content-wise, either. I'm talking about the music they wrote. They use such evil sounding melodies that sound like they've come from days of ancient!

It's the one album I've always said could easily kill an elderly person just from listening to it (not even needed at high volume).

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Chic Freak View Post
    That was actually the particular song I was thinking of when I wrote my reply!!

You should have asked for 'Entrails Ripped From an Unmarried Young Lady's Down-There Parts' for the sake of the old lady

Slightly OT but does the word "virgin" really need an asterisk in it?? Surely we have not become so debauched that it is a dirty word now???
    It does when you're writing on a work computer and don't want IT to see that word in outgoing packets!
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.