7 36.84%
  • no

12 63.16%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Resident evil 4 movie.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Boll and Anderson walk hand-in-hand....

The only decent Anderson flick was Event Horizon. The rest are crap. And he's STILL trying to adapt video games....
    Mortal Kombat wasn't that bad. It was a pretty good flick. But to compare Boll and Anderson is just wrong. No one is as bad as Boll. Ed Wood would have wondered who had given this douche a camera.

United States
    wow...11 votes against, none for.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Minerva_Zombi View Post
    Mortal Kombat wasn't that bad. It was a pretty good flick. But to compare Boll and Anderson is just wrong. No one is as bad as Boll. Ed Wood would have wondered who had given this douche a camera.
    Boll has still made one film that is better than all of Andersons flicks: Postal.

United States
    Did not groove with any of the RE films, and I think both Boll and Anderson are dog turds with financing, but I voted yes. My belief is that more zombie films, albeit even bad ones, are good for the genre.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Undisclosed
    i really think that the resident evil movies arent bad. i would probably see resident evil 4...its pretty cool...even though everyone seems to hate it..
    Not even a fire truck can stop drop dead fred"-my email lovegrems@hotmail.com:dead

Undisclosed
    Havent we had enough with the first 3, I am a fan of the games but those movies were torture, I watched them hoping one of them would surprise me, still waiting, better yet I stopped waiting
    It's not what you say, it's how you say it.

United States
    I too will error on the side of saying that zombie movies to a point are goo for the genre, these films tend to appeal t a younger audience, some of those more enlightened ones may eventually fall in love with zombie films and find their way to the classics, a few of them will come here and maybe became a major contributor with a lot of good input we all enjoy reading posts from.

The films are not the best, some are worse than others. The last one I thought was "okay". I HATE super zombies, the cookie cutter bald guys piling out of storage containers like clown cars was too much for me.

I did however like the sets, the costumes, and the over all feel of the film.

The end? Well, sorry they lost me there too. 800 of her waging war on Umbrella? Yeah I am not interested in seeing that if that is the direction they are going.

I think this series has a a film ore two more in it before it officially jumps the shark.

Undisclosed
    I liked Resident Evil 1 and 3 but I did not like the 2nd film.