Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nine Inch Nails RIP

Kazakhstan
    Is that Max from Sepultura?

STEP AWAY FROM THE CRACKWHORE
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    What! Better than The Downward Spiral or The Fragile?

yes

Precisely why you think Year Zero is NIN's best album...
    i just like it much better than anything else trents released. its a beautiful record. every track is as good as the last. it doesnt lagh anywhere. and it has that old school nin feel without trying to be old school.

Kazakhstan
    Yep I dig Year Zero, it feels old school like Minerva says, but doesn't try too hard - see With_Teeth
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

Undisclosed
    People are making WAY to much out of this whole thing, in his "farewell" statement he clearly states it is time to make Nine inch nails disappear for a while ..... Reznor has also displayed his concept of time is to say the least abit different then you average joe. For long time fans waiting more then a year for a Nin album is not something new. The wait was well worth it for "The fragile"... It was not so worth it for "With teeth"... Thus really disproving the foolish notion that time determines the quality of a good Nin album. I was just getting used to a productive Trent and am a little saddened that he is indicating he is going back to his old ways in a new way.
    Check out my 3 min zombie short for the diary contest.
    Among the Dead
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=29079528

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by _liam_ View Post
    Yep I dig Year Zero, it feels old school like Minerva says, but doesn't try too hard - see With_Teeth
    Don't get me wrong, I like all of NIN's records but everything beyond The Fragile is a shadow of their earlier stuff. It's still nice but it ain't a patch by a long shot.

I mean the song Reptile ruins the Year Zero album alone...