Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DMB in KC tonight!!!! wooo hooo!!!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by ipotts85
    i hope you aren't laughing at slayer. i may have to murder you as a satanic sacrifice...

hahaha
    Well, add me to the list, because....Slayer?????? oh my.........I'm feeling light-headed just thinking of those talentless hacks.......**vomits profusely**

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    i hope you aren't laughing at slayer. i may have to murder you as a satanic sacrifice...

hahaha
    Not really. I was laughing more at your "f*ck that...." comment. Not really the band. But yes, it's very easy to laugh at them.

Undisclosed
    you guys are just too busy listening to this lite fm bullsh*t. you need some adventure in your musical tastes...like some blindlingly fast, head bludgeoning thrash rock n roll. if not, i would recommend continuing with your easy listening music.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    you guys are just too busy listening to this lite fm bullsh*t. you need some adventure in your musical tastes...like some blindlingly fast, head bludgeoning thrash rock n roll. if not, i would recommend continuing with your easy listening music.
    I used to be into the "head bludeoning" stuff(and still do, occasionally) but now my views have changed a bit. There is adventure in the music we listen to. It's just probably a different kind of adventure than what you're looking for at the moment.

Don't be so quick to dismiss our music.....your views may one day change. Besides, I do like some of your style of music. It has to be original and have some taste, though. Unfortunately most of the bands in that genre(not directly speaking about the ones you've mentioned) lack originality and good taste(imho).

As a wiser person than myself once told me, "There are many different players on the field of music. Try switching postions every now and again to see if you like the view."

Undisclosed
    tell you what - i am actually relieved you guys don't like it. honestly, i don't think i would want dave matthews band fans in the crowd anyway...slayer has always been a more 'underground' act, not as vh1 friendly as, say, dave matthews band...

and what do you mean you used to be into it? is it not 'cool' enough anymore? and if you tell me that it is because you 'grew' out of it, like it is some teenage fad, or something...well...i may have to sacrafice you at my satanic altar while telling my parents i hate them.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Damn dude.....why take everything so offensively?

I was trying to be nice with that last post. I told you that I still listen to that stuff on occasion. And no I wasn't calling it a teenage fad......just saying that I used to listen to it alot more than I do now.

Chill brother....I meant no offense. I have a sweet tooth for the heavier side of rock....more so than you would probably think.

And about the VH1 thing....yes, there are crappy bands on there. But are there not good ones? I've seen many videos for good bands on there. Zeppelin, Beatles, Etc. I've also seen videos for just about every band that you've mentioned

Relax man, I'm not attacking your music, here. But if you listened to rap...then yes, I would be attacking your "music"

United States

..... and if you tell me that it is because you 'grew' out of it, like it is some teenage fad, or something...well...i may have to sacrafice you at my satanic altar while telling my parents i hate them.
    Chill Pancho!
    Hell, I was a Maiden-head LONG before I was a Deadhead!!!
    And, that's Iron Maiden back in the Killers days....when Paul Di'Anno was the lead singer. You weren't even born yet.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311
    Damn dude.....why take everything so offensively?

I was trying to be nice with that last post. I told you that I still listen to that stuff on occasion. And no I wasn't calling it a teenage fad......just saying that I used to listen to it alot more than I do now.

Chill brother....I meant no offense. I have a sweet tooth for the heavier side of rock....more so than you would probably think.

And about the VH1 thing....yes, there are crappy bands on there. But are there not good ones? I've seen many videos for good bands on there. Zeppelin, Beatles, Etc. I've also seen videos for just about every band that you've mentioned

Relax man, I'm not attacking your music, here. But if you listened to rap...then yes, I would be attacking your "music"
    i'm just kidding around fellas...it's okay if you don't like slayer, just like it's cool that i don't like dave matthews band...