Thread: Godfather II for xbox 360

United States

Godfather II for xbox 360

Anyone get this? I was planning to seek this out on payday (today, thank god!) but I thought that I would check with the heads to see if anyone had any feedback on this game.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

United States
    It dpes look freakin sweet I have to admit, the first one just got to repeatitive

Undisclosed
    From what I read in Xbox magazine ( at least, I think it was that magazine) - Godfather II is more repetitive than the first one.

I really liked the first one - it didn't get repetitive for me - but I can see how people feel that way.

****SPOILER FROM GODFATHER 1 and 2*****

I did like carrying the horse head around....I wonder if in this one you'll have to go on the boat and shoot Fredo...

pJ
    "See you in L.A., Marvin." - Jack Walsh

United States
    Ok, so I got this one. Yes, repetative it is, but this is the first XBOX game that I have seen so far that has topless nudity in it!
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

United States
    Yay for nudity!!!!
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    Yay for nudity!!!!
    I totally second that.

I had always hoped for nastier and grittier games under the M rating, and am as sick of games being toned down to get the equivalent of a PG-13 so that they can be purchased by kids thereby increasing their market potential. Just like NC-17 movies, though, the M rating rarely gives us any more that the old school "R" rating used to give us.

So finally, I get to see errant digital nipples from time to time in a game rated M for mature, but still they could do so much more.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    I totally second that.

I had always hoped for nastier and grittier games under the M rating, and am as sick of games being toned down to get the equivalent of a PG-13 so that they can be purchased by kids thereby increasing their market potential. Just like NC-17 movies, though, the M rating rarely gives us any more that the old school "R" rating used to give us.

So finally, I get to see errant digital nipples from time to time in a game rated M for mature, but still they could do so much more.
    It's really silly. If they are gonna make games for adults, then treat us like adults!! I want my readilly available hentai console games now!!!!!
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

Administrator

England
    I got this lately too, and although admittedly it is repetitive i think its a fricking sweet game and ive been playing it ALOT since i got it.

In many ways i would say GF2 tops GTA4.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Wow, really? Game Informer gave it a 5/10 and a lot of gaming websites I've seen have givin it similar (and lower) scores.

United States
    I got this lately too, and although admittedly it is repetitive i think its a fricking sweet game and ive been playing it ALOT since i got it.

GF2 really hasn't grabbed me yet, though I haven't really devoted all that much time to it, so perhaps it will take off for me the longer I play it.

I honestly had a lot more fun with the original release, and the GTA series - both of which I had no problem diving into. Though, to be fair, I have not had that much experience with this GF2.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post

you should try GTA4's Lost and Damned, then, jimbo...it's got a digital cock in it!

with regards to digital breasts versus digital dicks, i'd say so...but i've not played GF or GF2, so i can't offer any more input that that.