Thread: all i have to say about this is...

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada

all i have to say about this is...

my fav line from this tirade is: "shut up Walt! i'll kill your whole family and feed their penises to my dog."

Last edited by Mike70; 22-May-2009 at 03:39 PM.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

capncnut
    I could only watch thirty seconds of that before switching off. Stupid loudmouth retarded c**ts like that give me violent thoughts.
    Last edited by capncnut; 22-May-2009 at 04:23 PM.

Super Moderator

UK
    Go Juggernaut!

If that kid is genuinely for real, then goddamn, that piss-poor mother needs to take that kid's 360 away immediately. That shitbag loser doesn't deserve one, let alone a bloody leather recliner.

Also, this is precisely why I don't play online.

Plus, what a surprise - if you hang around 'teabagging' your kill you're a sitting (or rather teabagging) target ... then having the temerity to complain about an airstrike and then run TOWARDS it, as well as bitch about grenades which he's CONSTANTLY throwing around like a ADD-addled monkey.

I'm as shocked by the lack of care from the mother, as I am the ridiculously OTT anger from that kid - a kid who provides ammo for anti-game nutjobs, and pisses other gamers right off.

I did laugh though - Juggernaut pwned that kid, and he royally deserved it.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Spoiled little shit. I too had to stop it early. Can't stand stuff like that.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    hate to sound like a youn00berbut.

FAKE.

id probably believe nobunaga from the 4player podcast was real over this kinda stuff you see on youtube often. in my online experience the rude, sexist, racist idiots tend to be reserved at the start till people dont follow there "tactics"

even in peggle.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    hate to sound like a youn00berbut.

FAKE.

id probably believe nobunaga from the 4player podcast was real over this kinda stuff you see on youtube often. in my online experience the rude, sexist, racist idiots tend to be reserved at the start till people dont follow there "tactics"

even in peggle.

One of my favorites is when people act a fool in left 4 dead and do things like hog the hordes, first aid kits and go running off on their own and then have the balls to bitch about us not helping them when they're in trouble. Priceless.

Muahahahahahahaahahaha!!

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    One of my favorites is when people act a fool in left 4 dead and do things like hog the hordes, first aid kits and go running off on their own and then have the balls to bitch about us not helping them when they're in trouble. Priceless.
    I love when I get boomed and some noob decides to throw a molotov at the horde attacking me instead of melee them off or shooting them off.

As for the kid in the video... he needs to have his 360 taken away, he is the poster child for why children should not be online.
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190