Thread: Please help me find Road to FG/DOTD mod!

United States

Please help me find Road to FG/DOTD mod!

When LOTD: Road to Fiddlers Green came out on PS2, I ran out and snatched it up and soon found myself sorely dissapointed. I eventually traded this game back in for other merchandise.

Then, a little while back I read a post where someone mentioned a rather cool LOTD Road to Fiddler's Green Mod that has you running around the Monroeville Mall from DOTD 78. After mentioning this to my wife, she purchased a used PC copy online for me - yeah, she rules!

In looking through the archives, I cannot seem to find the post that mentioned this map/mod. So, I am asking for a little help from you good folks to locate this map, or any other maps related to this game that you have deemed download worthy.

Thanks in advance for your help and direction.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

United States
    i dont remember a dawn one but trin made the day of the dead map.

here it is :

http://www.trinserver.com/
    Last edited by Trancelikestate; 17-Jun-2009 at 12:40 AM.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Trancelikestate View Post
    i dont remember a dawn one but trin made the day of the dead map.

here it is :

http://www.trinserver.com/
    Thanks Trance for the heads up. And thanks to Trin too for putting this map up. Going to download and screw with this as soon as I have a chance.
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Super Moderator

UK
    www.undeadgames.com - should be on there somewhere.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I didn't know about the Dawn 78 one, but I knew there was a Dawn remake map.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    www.undeadgames.com - should be on there somewhere.
    Thanks Minon, I will check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    I didn't know about the Dawn 78 one, but I knew there was a Dawn remake map.
    Maybe I misunderstood and this is the one that I had heard about. Thanks for the heads-up Mike!
    Last edited by Yojimbo; 17-Jun-2009 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Imo, besides graphics, that's the only kick ass feature p.c.'s have over consoles. Kick as mods that we can only wish game developers would make games out of. Like DOTD!!

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Super Moderator

UK
    Maybe I misunderstood and this is the one that I had heard about. Thanks for the heads-up Mike!
    There's definitely a Dawn 78 mall map on UndeadGames somewhere, I know because that's where I downloaded it from when I played it for Road To Fiddler's Green (as well as the rather spiffing Day map by Trin )

United States
    theres def a dawn re-make map for left 4 dead, lets not confuse the man :P

capncnut
    That Day Of The Dead mod looks f**king incredible! I would love to play it but I only got an Xbox version, so...

United States
    Still searching for the DOTD 78 map and hope to find it soon, but downloaded and totally enjoyed Trin's Day of the Dead map. I salute you, Trin - Great job, brother! Actually was pretty scary!

United States
    I had no idea that you had such skills Trin!!! I'll have to dust off my old copy of RTFG and give these a try
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    I had no idea that you had such skills Trin!!! I'll have to dust off my old copy of RTFG and give these a try
    Worth purchasing LOTD:RTFG on PC just for Trins Map, IMHO. Highly recommended!

United States
    Land of the Dead: Road to Fiddler's Green downloads

http://www.undeadgames.com/?action=getfiles&lev=2

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse