Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Day of the Dead remake....

United States
    one word, CONTAGIUM.

As much as i despise the day remake, if you have seen contagium it's an oscar winner, but this is what i always say about this movie. what makes me even more irritated is its all over the shelves at walmart "tainting" the new generations view of what "Day of the Dead" should be. oh well.

if you havnt seen any of these 2 so called day of the dead related movies dont watch em. if you have watched em and need your mind to be cleansed Romero style, play my day of the dead drinking game. its easy. put in day of the dead, and poor a shot. everytime someone drinks you take a shot. if mcdermott drinks take 2 shots. you can change it up as much as you like and it helps to be buzzed first but oh man it gets rid of those remake willies.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Trancelikestate View Post
    one word, CONTAGIUM.

As much as i despise the day remake, if you have seen contagium it's an oscar winner, but this is what i always say about this movie. what makes me even more irritated is its all over the shelves at walmart "tainting" the new generations view of what "Day of the Dead" should be. oh well.

if you havnt seen any of these 2 so called day of the dead related movies dont watch em. if you have watched em and need your mind to be cleansed Romero style, play my day of the dead drinking game. its easy. put in day of the dead, and poor a shot. everytime someone drinks you take a shot. if mcdermott drinks take 2 shots. you can change it up as much as you like and it helps to be buzzed first but oh man it gets rid of those remake willies.

I suppose you could have also made it so that everytime someone curses you take a drink but then you'd be in a coma by the first encounter with Doc Frankenstein!!

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    I suppose you could have also made it so that everytime someone curses you take a drink but then you'd be in a coma by the first encounter with Doc Frankenstein!!

oh you would be haha. the cursing just seems to really encourage the drinking though. its a hoot.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    Doesn't the curiosity of not knowing make you want to see it if for no other reason because its a zombie movie? There are so few of them out there...
    No. It's that exact same curiosity of "what's that banging on the other side of the door?" that gets people eaten in these types of movies. I don't want to die.

United States
    I would wait til they're actually featured on the telly before saying that. I dont mean to put the kaibosh on anything here but plans for television shows oft go awry. They make a lot of shows that never make it onto the TV. I hope i'm wrong.
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

United States
    I've had this on DVD since last November but haven't watched it yet. I've heard bad things about it but still want to see it one of these days once I muster up the courage to watch it. It was one of those deals at Blockbuster where you buy 4 DVDs for $9.99 or less & get them all for $20.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    This film is horrible, horrible I tells ya.

You know those kind of zombiefilms that are bad, and are still so bad that they're not good? So that's like doubly bad? Yeah, this isn't even one of those films, because those films were all made in the 70's or 80's and despite being superbad, they still had a tiny fraction of charm because of that.

But this film has as much charm as an MTV commercial. It's just bad, bad, bad, bad. In the little special features box, on the cover of the DVD, it should say: - Infinite amount of shit.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    kaibosh

Dude, that's what I mean. No one around here uses words like that but you. lol

Welcome back mj. I almost missed ya buddy.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    In the little special features box, on the cover of the DVD, it should say: - Infinite amount of shit.