Thread: Greetings

United States

Greetings

Hello all,

I'm not sure if there's a newbie sub-section to this forum for introductions...or if introduction threads are required.....but here goes nothing...

I'm Modern Day Blacksmith(Machinist/Welder) living in Utah. Zombies use to scare the living hell out of me...but now I more or less have a fascination with them. I've seen all kinds of Zombie flicks and even watch new ones that look corny as hell....Alot of which turn out to be pretty decent...

A little about me....I'm a pretty easy going guy...as long as I'm not disrespected...and you can expect me to respect you and your opinions...but if I don't agree with them...expect me to ask questions....If I do infact ask questions....don't get mad or anything...just look at it as me either testing my own thoughts or seeing why exactly you think of that issue the way you do...but anyways...

Hi Everyone

oh and I like Alcohol
    Last edited by Mr. Clean; 08-Aug-2009 at 03:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

United States
    Welcome to Homepage of the Dead. You sound like you will probably fit in well here.
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

Dying

Undisclosed
    Welcome from a fellow machinist. Hope you enjoy the boards.
    Colonel "Bat" Guano: Okay. I'm gonna get your money for ya. But if you don't get the President of the United States on that phone, you know what's gonna happen to you?
    Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: What?
    Colonel "Bat" Guano: You're gonna have to answer to the Coca-Cola company.