Thread: For us newbies

United States

For us newbies

Hey everybody!

I am new here and glad to have such a place to visit. At first glance this forum is a little confusing but I will get used to it. My exposure to and history regarding the Dead films does not follow the natural progression. I sort of saw them backwards and forwards.

So regarding "Survival" I'd say I like what I've seen so far. Fishing for zombies is awesome and kooky at the same time. I like it!

Now what I'm really wondering is when the title surfaced and by whom? I know it's old news by now but I never saw a thing on the HPOTD main page. Was it my long time friend Fangoria? I used to have a subscription way back when, but now I only flip through it on occassion when I'm at the book store.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by jded View Post
    Hey everybody!

I am new here and glad to have such a place to visit. At first glance this forum is a little confusing but I will get used to it.
    Welcome!

If there is anything we can do to help you get settled or you need help finding anything around the forums, let me know anytime.

United States
    Thanks Andy!
    Do you know where the first news leaked about the title? And when do you think it will make it's way to the states? Hopefully it will spend more than a week at the theatre. Diary was gone so quickly.

United States
    Thanks Andy!
    Do you know where the first news leaked about the title? And when do you think it will make it's way to the states? Hopefully it will spend more than a week at the theatre. Diary was gone so quickly.
    News of the title? Veeery recently. As in the last couple of months. It was going by the working title "...of the Dead" for the LONGEST time. As for release date, no word yet. Just got picked up by distributors very recently whilst making the rounds at various film festivals, so stay tuned.

And welcome aboard!

capncnut
    I am new here and glad to have such a place to visit. At first glance this forum is a little confusing but I will get used to it.
    Welcome jded, if you have any q's about the site then by all means feel free to ask. Make yourself at home.

Super Moderator

UK
    Indeed - welcome jded.

United States
    For all who have welcomed me, thank you!