Thread: Left 4 Dead 2 Boycott Ending Next Week

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Left 4 Dead 2 Boycott Ending Next Week

I never even knew there was one. I know there was talk about it but in order for there to be a boycott doesn't there first have to be a product or service available for purchase first? Then based on that availability the offended group chooses not to buy it? The threat of a boycott here is just that, a threat.

Am i off base here? Who exactly where these yo-yos's negotiating with? They should be fired.

http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/69...Next-Week.html

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

capncnut
    Doesn't surprise me that it's ending. Where can these stupid fucktards go with it exactly?

Super Moderator

United States
    We have accomplished everything we can on our manifesto.

Manifesto...

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Undisclosed
    Manifesto, huh? Aren't you guys the clever ones. If you have a problem with a game or series, then just do not buy it. I didn't bitch and moan back in the '90's when Capcom made Street Fighter II : World Warrior, C.E., Turbo, Super, Super turbo, etc. I chose to play them in the arcades or rent them. I did not have to buy the games. No one forced me.

United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Doesn't surprise me that it's ending. Where can these stupid fucktards go with it exactly?
    Well Valve flew them out to their offices to have a look at L4D2 and answer their questions.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    good lord, wanna know hoe i shut up any boycotters i know?

1:your paying for a full game, not only a full game, but it is a game that includes more content than its predecessor, more enemies,more weapons, more campaigns, more music ect, ect.

2:when was the last time you played a valve game that wasnt at least worth the money you paid for it?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    It would be nice if they put all this energy into a cause that was actually worthwhile.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    It would be nice if they put all this energy into a cause that was actually worthwhile.

Thats exactly why they come off as supreme d-bags, theres so many better things to do with there time than rant about a game which technically doesnt even exist to them yet.

Undisclosed
    So, all they received was a pair of plane tickets, possibly a free meal, and a pointless meeting in which they apparently were not in charge of. Seems like a waste of time and a failed effort.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    Thats exactly why they come off as supreme d-bags, theres so many better things to do with there time than rant about a game which technically doesnt even exist to them yet.

You have no idea the frustration i feel when in this country our citizens can't even get decent health care yet we have these acne ridden nerds going on about this.

If people petitioned congress the same way this country would be a much different, better place. To quote Barbara from the remake, "Madness".

Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly13 View Post
    So, all they received was a pair of plane tickets, possibly a free meal, and a pointless meeting in which they apparently were not in charge of. Seems like a waste of time and a failed effort.

Don't forget the legends they have probaly made themselves in their own little communities. Things like that are really important to some people.