Thread: Hellsing ----> Silent Hill: Shattered Memories!?!?

Super Moderator

United States

Hellsing ----> Silent Hill: Shattered Memories!?!?

You know you spend too much time on a message board when you hear about something and your first thought is whether someone you know online will swoon or sneer.

Well, Hellsing, is this cool or horrifying? I know you're (were?) into the game series pretty hardcore, iirc.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    cool, levels ive seen seem a little too much like the ones from shadowman but its got some very neat things that should have been in the others, for one thing theres one enemy type, but depending on wht you do, and harry's mental state the enemies change, like in a developer video they said "okay, so they all start as skinless plain meat puppets, but this ones hips have started to bell out so its likely that this guys save will end up with nurses at the end, or possible something completely different, theres multiple paths to follow, which you choose alters what you face and have to avoid"

It looks good to me, plus its on the psp as well as wii, so i dont have to get another of those to play it.

wierd to hear an akira version of an elvis song in the trailer though.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I didn't know it would be on the psp as well. I think I'll be picking that one up instead.

I gave Silent hill:Origins a playthrough a couple of years back on the psp and was very pleased with it. Hopefully this will build on that positive experience.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Super Moderator

United States
    Yeah, G4 made it sound as though it were a Wii only release. Hmmm...

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Don't we have a member here that contributed to this game?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Is that right? If it's true that's very cool. Could even be a pick up line in some circles.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    Yeah, G4 made it sound as though it were a Wii only release. Hmmm...

That's what i was thinking. I'm a big g4 guy and they are constantly saying how great the wii is.

See what i mean?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7PhJp3ciRQ

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    dont think so, i know Pj was the writer for homecoming, dont know if he had owt to do with this one though.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    dont think so, i know Pj was the writer for homecoming, dont know if he had owt to do with this one though.

Holy shite i remember that now!! I think hells is right. I recall that when homecoming came out he was on here alot talking about it. Perhaps that's what bassman is referring to.