Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Left 4 Dead 2 Impressions--Hands-On With Hard Rain Campaign

United States
    I wonder if Valve ever plans on selling the zombie hand shirt you unlock for your Avatar after 10,000 kills. I'd buy it.

That was a good run through on Dark Carnival yesterday darth, except for the fact that the other two people were taking their sweet ass time and barely making any forward progress. Send me a message if you see me online and we'll go through another!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by CoinReturn View Post
    I wonder if Valve ever plans on selling the zombie hand shirt you unlock for your Avatar after 10,000 kills. I'd buy it.

That was a good run through on Dark Carnival yesterday darth, except for the fact that the other two people were taking their sweet ass time and barely making any forward progress. Send me a message if you see me online and we'll go through another!
    i think people stick back a lot on dc when you can just power through the crap, grab a machine gun and a katana and charge ahead at points like that gate to the concert.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    finally got fried piper. at the top fo the slide a tank jumped us and alerted a witch and summoned a horde, i figure in at 5 health so fuck it, throw a malatov at my feet, the tank hits it before i let go and somehow it goes down the slide and explodes over a clown pulling the whole horde.

EPIC WIN.

ive got to do 4 more on expert, revive ten survivors with the defibrillator, revive ten survivors whilst on adrenaline and melee a charger whilst its charging and ive got everything from the campaigns already.
    Then i move onto scavenge mode

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    MU-VA-FU-KA.

EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.

the moment the 2nd wave starts in this i am ALWAYS the one who gets boomed, spittered, jockeyed or chargered AND been next to the tank spawn, regardless if i hang back, run around, go crazy with bombs and such, it is ALWAYS me

-phew, fuck those smokers.

-did beat caps record by a third of a second though
    Last edited by Danny; 03-Dec-2009 at 04:46 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by CoinReturn View Post

I'd love that. As you already know it's near impossible to get a decent public game. There's always atleast 1 asshole that does dumb shit that gets everyone else killed.

Same here if you see me on just hop in.

This is really itching my tits though:

My last avatar achievement is winning 10 games of versus. I have 4 in the books but i should be up to atleast 7 by now. These cock sniffing bastards online always leave the game on the last level after they have played as infected. So i'll be crushing them yet don't get the credit for the win.

Very frustrating.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    yeah i have yet to finish a game of scavenge, its best of 3, lose one and i keep playing, most ragequit.

-think i can just host best of 1 games, ill just try 10 of them.

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

just played scavenge and we were down at first 6 to 7, next round i go nuts, run around, dodge every infected and kill them and get all 16 single handed, getting me a nice achievement, then as infected we , a hunter, jockey charger and smoker immobilize them all right off the bat, and finish with a nice round 6.

getting me: hunting party, qualified ride, cache and carry and fuel crisis.

34 down, 16 to go.

Undisclosed
    Played Hard Rain. They got it right. I have actually been through those type of storms before. Brought back memories.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly13 View Post
    Played Hard Rain. They got it right. I have actually been through those type of storms before. Brought back memories.
    still my favourite campaign in the series because of the weather.

i want a bliizzard in left 4 dead 3, set in canada eh, have one of those "freeze to death walking down the street" bilzzards, hell, go all lost planet and have set spots to warm up or you freeze.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    i want a bliizzard in left 4 dead 3, set in canada eh, have one of those "freeze to death walking down the street" bilzzards, hell, go all lost planet and have set spots to warm up or you freeze.
    That don't sound half bad, Danny.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    That don't sound half bad, Danny.
    man i would love to be in one of valves level design meetings, i reckon i could come up with a decent level.

shame im on a mac not a pc, i would have liked to have tried some mod level making for left 4 dead.

Canada
    i'm sorry, but if they released a level in Canada, I would have farrrr too much of an advantage over all of you. my innate ability would go through the game, and the AI directer would spawn a Canadian character just for me.