Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pure grossness

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by krakenslayer View Post
    Night porter #1: "Hey Joe, I dare you to shave that guy's entire body for shits and giggles."
    Night porter #2: "Watch me!"
    Night porter #1: "Shit, he's waking up!"
    Night porter #2: "Run!"

Sons-a-bitches!

England
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    hehe, yep, it's gross alright.
    Hows about a couple of days later when your goddam dong & sack go black!

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Hows about a couple of days later when your goddam dong & sack go black!

Fortunately mine never went black, but it was properly battered alright ... it was all more painful than anything, so it made washing impossible - which wasn't much use considering they must have poured like two litres of that yellow cleansing stuff all over me. Yeah, by the time the pain had reduced to an amount suitable for some serious scrubbing, it wasn't a fun time at all ... ... so I was pretty gross at that moment, lol.

Anyone vommed yet?

The pain was so bad, and I was so knackered that getting up for a mere piss would tucker me out. I remember waiting for bed sheets to be changed and standing by my desk looking for more DVDs to watch, but being hunched over holding the edge of the desk like a pregnant woman about to give birth might ... I was properly fucked.

So yeah, I felt gross too.
    Last edited by MinionZombie; 12-Feb-2010 at 07:46 PM.

England
    Another couple of grim things that have happened to me, when I used to work on pig farms years ago I'd get to work monday morning & have to go check round all the pens, and quite often a decent sized pig would have died over the weekend & got pushed all over the pen through shit by the others & often be half cannibalised, so when it came to dragging the carcass out of the pen it wasnt rare for a leg to to just rip off or for there to be a trail of stinking intestines all over the pen, and anyone who's smelled anything thats been dead a while will know what it was like glad i dont do that job anymore!
    Also while working on the pig farms I once cornered a big rat while I was jet washing a farrowing house out, the damn thing let out an awful screech before leaping at me (those things can jump damned high when they want to ), I crapped my pants & swung wildly at it, knocking it to the floor & then hitting it with the nearest thing to hand which was a shovel! Afterwards I felt bad for killing it, but also felt a horrible grossed out feeling about that screech & the fact the disease ridden thing had leapt at me!

Another thing years ago was when me, my cousin & one of our mates were out riding our motorbikes round the local country roads, and our mate was on a bigger bike than us so sped off in front, we were about 30 seconds behind him & when we came round a tight bend we had to suddenly stop as he was just sat in the middle of the road with his head down, there was a huge lump of concrete that must have been left there by some idiot, and his bike was just smoking in the grass about 20 metres away. Our mate had been thrown off the bike & skidded on his back down the road & he was only wearing a thin shirt & jeans, his back was torn to ribbons, there was huge chunks of flesh missing on his shoulder, his collar bone was poking out, and we could clearly see big lumps of skin all stuck in the tarmac where he'd slid, I felt physically sick! he was already in shock & close to being unconscious, none of us had mobile phones then (about 10/11 years ago) so I had to carefully lift him onto the back of my bike & keep him awake enough to hold on to me while I took him the 2 miles back to my house to get an ambulance, was really awful to see a mate in such a mess. He was in hospital for a week or so & lost a knacker as he'd whacked them on his petrol tank as he'd been thrown off the bike, but he was fine eventually

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Wow I don't think I can beat much of the stuff above...

I had a freezer unit die on me and it took our landlord a week to replace it, the thing was hot inside by then and the meat had gone soft, and smelt so bad I was puking every 2 minutes...nothing made me feel ickier than picking up the lamb cutlets and the meat just breaking and slipping between my fingers. Ugh. Blood everywhere. I was on the phone at the time and my mate was p*ssing himself hearing me periodically run to the garden to puke up...
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.