Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CA to vote on Legal Pot for Non Patients - From CNN

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    Betcha California tourism goes up 1000% if it passes.

Tourism!?! Shit man I'm moving there.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Hell....it's pretty much legal there already anyway. I've read stories about it being extremely easy to get the medical marijuana card. Certain doctors you can go to and say "I have anxiety"(or whatever) and they say "here's your card". That easy.

Which it would actually be funny if someone claimed anxiety and wanted pot. I've seen some people that smoke and their anxiety goes through the roof. Paranoia is a bitch...
    Last edited by bassman; 25-Mar-2010 at 03:44 PM.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post

Hell....it's pretty much legal there already anyway. I've read stories about it being extremely easy to get the medical marijuana card. Certain doctors you can go to and say "I have anxiety"(or whatever) and they say "here's your card". That easy.

Which it would actually be funny if someone claimed anxiety and wanted pot. I've seen some people that smoke and their anxiety goes through the roof. Paranoia is a bitch...
    Paranoia is the by product of shitty weed. I have smoked great herb and felt relaxed and smoked some garbage that had me thinking ninjas were crawling up the lawn to fucking kill me.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    Paranoia is the by product of shitty weed. I have smoked great herb and felt relaxed and smoked some garbage that had me thinking ninjas were crawling up the lawn to fucking kill me.

You mean you saw them too !?!

One thing:

It not being legal = not regulated. I'm sure there are any number of harmful foriegn substances in there just as I'm sure there was in alcohol during prohibition.

Perhaps that will change with gov't oversight.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post

You mean you saw them too !?!

They were wearing black pajamas with red trim.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*