Thread: How bad would this suck....

Undisclosed

How bad would this suck....

We are all pretty big fans of the zombie universe and all played out in our heads what we would do during the outbreak and how kick ass we would be.

What if it did happen, and you are the 1st poor schmuck to get bitten. Sitting ther changing with those days to think how you will be missing out on all the zombie killing fun

I was thinking about that the other day and it made me smile.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    "I always wanted to see how the other half lives"

United States
    that would suck!!! i wouldn't get to kick any ass!!! it would be sooooo cool to have a real zombie outbreak because i could just go around and kick ass and steal ****, but being bit would be a bitch. it'd be pretty cool to know you would get to help participate in the fall of mankind

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Wow. Some people need help. :s

United States
    really. I wish I had testecular cancer cause then I could be like lance armstrong and ride my bike really fast.

seriously (?) hiding in a basement as your mom gets eaten doesn't sound cool to me. Occasionally I dream about fring big guns and blowing up stuff and kick ass in Combat, but then I realize that someone gets blown to hell and why not me? People forget that in almost all zombie movies almost everyone dies horribly. Like everyone in the world. That's why it's called Apocalyptic nightmare.

Most of us are't Peter, we're flyboy, no matter what we tell ourselves. We're the guy Patton slaps with his glove.

Undisclosed

speak for yourself!

BTW this is a hypothetical thread....If I am going to go as far as making the dead come back to life a possiblity I might as well indulge the rest of the fantasy and not worry about the "real world implications" of a zombie outbreak.

Lighten up.

Sunny Gulfland, Within sight of the Beautiful Manatee River
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by OddDNA
    What if it did happen, and you are the 1st poor schmuck to get bitten. Sitting ther changing with those days to think how you will be missing out on all the zombie killing fun
    If you were the first bitten....how would you KNOW that the result would be zombification?

M_

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie
    If you were the first bitten....how would you KNOW that the result would be zombification?

M_
    Great Point!

United States
    First bitten? I hate to say it but since my son only has me. well, I guess I'd take the only honorable option and finish us both.

God thats depressing. Lets hope it never comes true.

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    I guess I'm not the only one with secret "end of the world" fantasies. I'm sure I'd be one of the first to die, but in my fantasy I'm going totally Rambo as I trek up to where my family lives to see if they have survived.

United States
    BTW this is a hypothetical thread....If I am going to go as far as making the dead come back to life a possiblity I might as well indulge the rest of the fantasy and not worry about the "real world implications" of a zombie outbreak.

Lighten up.
    Sorry to pooch your good time. I may have a little too much forced reality un my life right now.
    I was trying to be jokey, but they can't all be gold
    Last edited by coma; 30-Jun-2006 at 01:17 PM.

Banned User

United States
    We are all pretty big fans of the zombie universe and all played out in our heads what we would do during the outbreak and how kick ass we would be.

I was thinking about that the other day and it made me smile.
    I hope it never happens but it would be cool to be able to take shots at people and blow them up and not go to jail for it. lol They will already be dead. LOL. They will be zombies