Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anal Beer Bongs....

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by rongravy View Post
    I saw some crazy "doulble latte" video where some Irish guy took a beer enema, then shat it back out into a mug, his friend then drank it, then barfed it back up, then another guy drank it. It was pretty foamy by the end of it all.
    WTF is wrong with people?!?!?
    I've seen wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy worse, though. I've only ever turned one thing off. I did, however, watch it again later when I was a bit more prepared.
    Sometimes you just gotta.
    Sounds like 2 girls 1 cup all over again...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

England
    Jesus effing Christ!

Seriously, as others have said, WTF is wrong with simply smoking a bowl/hitting a few knives and chugging down a few brews?
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    You know, if it was a one-time thing, I'd probably do heroin before I did this.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion2213 View Post
    Jesus effing Christ!

Seriously, as others have said, WTF is wrong with simply smoking a bowl/hitting a few knives and chugging down a few brews?
    Part of the culture of getting high is pushing the envelope.

Like for some smoking weed is not enough. They have to lace it with everything from angel dust to formaldahyde.

I had friends who used to dip a blunt in liquor, let it dry on the radiator an then smoked it.

Exactly: WTF!?!

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by rongravy View Post
    So I guess a breathalyzer just won't cut it now...
    Fartalyzer? Queefalyzer?
    I feel sorry for the cop that has to administer that test.
    I know you were making a joke ...but just in case

Im pretty sure you could still do a breathalyzer....since the gas exchange taking place in your lungs is really what the breathalyzer is supposed to be measuring....
    So if you have a high blood alcohol there should be alcohol vapors escaping out of the blood in the lungs where gas exchange is occurring regardless of the method of alcohol intake.

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!

England
    Los, we used to add speed & E's to joints pipes etc...that said nobody ever thought about analising each other with bongs and wotnot.

I still can't get over the content of this thread though...totally insane!
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon

United States
    I agree - between this and Dj's "itchy balls" thread, I'm starting to really wonder about everyone's sanity here.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Los, we used to add speed & E's to joints pipes etc...that said nobody ever thought about analising each other with bongs and wotnot.

A party where guys are willingly (or unwillingly for that matter) sticking things up their asses, in full view and then laughing about it is not my type of scene.

That's just me though.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by LouCipherr View Post
    I agree - between this and Dj's "itchy balls" thread, I'm starting to really wonder about everyone's sanity here.
    Their Hygene, anyway...
    Those aren't real problems, Sam.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyRay View Post
    Their Hygene, anyway...
    that thread definitely made me think twice about just shaking a dude's hand I'll tell you that much.

I'm goin with the fist bump from here on out.

Last edited by darth los; 12-May-2010 at 08:17 PM.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    that thread definitely made me think twice about just shaking a dude's hand I'll tell you that much.
    Somebody once said somewhere "My penis is far cleaner than my hand"

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!