Thread: a leg or a wing?

Undisclosed

Question a leg or a wing?

It never dawned on me until now...but just as we all have preferences of what type of meats and parts that we crave the most to eat.

I wonder if zombies have that same craving? Any suggestions?

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Their favourite food? Menschen Fleisch!!!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Neither.

I'm a breast man.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Zombies seem to always go for the guts. Can't say that i'm big into eating guts...

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Maybe the feces on their way to the ass give some extra spice.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I should have added *except for ROTLD zombies. They only want brains for some reason. Wasteful bastards.

Not a big fan of brains, either...

While we're on the subject of what/how they eat....who wants to bet that Romero eventually has them cook their food?
    Last edited by bassman; 02-Jun-2010 at 04:16 PM.

Undisclosed

Wink ha!

Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    Maybe the feces on their way to the ass give some extra spice.
    ha! like the way you think dude! i was gonna say maybe where the most meat is "the ass!"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    I should have added *except for ROTLD zombies. They only want brains for some reason. Wasteful bastards.

While we're on the subject of what/how they eat....who wants to bet that Romero eventually has them cook their food?
    Yea,I always thought it was kinda a waste. I have also thought its funny how surprisingly thin human skulls are in the Russo universe.

And on the cooking food bit; Well,he kinda already did. Reference Original NoTLD,the "Cookout" with Tom & Judy in the truck. I'd say that qualifies as at least partially cooked,maybe a little rare-lol
    "Some describe them as ordinary looking people,others say they appear to be in some kind of trance.....others describe them as mis-shapen monsters,and things that look like people,but act like animals...Some describe seeing victims that look as tho they have been torn apart!"

Twitching

Undisclosed
    Zombies seem to always go for the guts. Can't say that i'm big into eating guts...
    That would make sense. Among animals, predators often have a preference for internal organs (though things like the kidneys and liver above intestines), which are rich in blood and nutrients. And (assuming zombies have a biological cause) if the bacterium or virus or whatever were to impose some kind of preference on its host's feeding habits, the innards would be a good place to start. That way there's a better chance that the victim's attackers will be sated before critically damaging major muscle tissue (arms, legs, buttocks), making it more likely that the victim will reanimate in an effective state for further reproducing the bacterium or virus.
    "We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat. They do not exist." - Queen Victoria

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Haven't you ever eaten Calf Brains? When cooked right they are yummy.

Like DARTH I am a breast man too. So If I become a zombie and I see some big titted morsel running my way I am going to eat the titty.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    Yet again I regret that humans don't have gizzards.
    Just look at my face. You can tell I post at HPOTD.

Undisclosed

Red face u no....

lol not 2 get 2 into it....but its never been confirmed if a zombie would eat a Johnson (aka: joystick, shaft, rod, junk, tube steak etc.)! lol

according 2 the movies they eat people never discriminating any body parts.....something 2 thing about....

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD BEAT View Post
    ha! like the way you think dude! i was gonna say maybe where the most meat is "the ass!"

Well, it is the bodies biggest muscle. Well for most.

Mine is located on in the front.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"