1 2.86%
  • Charlie

2 5.71%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who do you identify with?

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Cholo, cause I can be a self centered egotistical prick all the time.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Super Moderator

UK
    IDIOT SAVANT!

Come on, bring one home for the 'Chowie' (2 & 1/2 Men ... anybody?) ... anyway, I voted for him cos he's cool, I'm not sure if I really suit any of the others to be honest, they're all too one way or the other. I wouldn't be as heroic and hardended as Peter for example, but I also wouldn't be as bloody useless as Steven, lol. At least with Chowie he's got the sensitivity but a deadly and useful aim.

Rock on Robert Joy, jurassic park! (Alan Partridge ... anybody?)

Come on people!

Of course, I've got bits and pieces from other characters. I'm organised like Ben and (I hope!) would be pro-active in such a situation, but I'm also a bit more black & white like Riley at times ... and when I get mad then I'm like Rhodes...so yeah, I'm a bit of everybody, but I'll lay my card on Chowie cos he's cool. He's understated and has a surprise up his sleeve, the quiet guy at the back who steps forth when his time is calling...kinda like me I feel...(minus the manked up face though).
    Last edited by MinionZombie; 05-Jul-2006 at 06:54 PM.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I don't get it....

Robert Joy wasn't in "Jurassic Park".....was he?

Super Moderator

UK
    Hence the "jurassic park!" - followed by the Alan Partridge reference ... *sigh* ... you need to get yourself that show downloaded or on DVD, lol. It was one of his sayings in the first series (a comedy show with Steve Coogan playing the title character) when he was chuffed about something...

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie
    Hence the "jurassic park!" - followed by the Alan Partridge reference ... *sigh* ... you need to get yourself that show downloaded or on DVD, lol. It was one of his sayings in the first series (a comedy show with Steve Coogan playing the title character) when he was chuffed about something...
    wasnt the other one "meichal jackson" or was that somethin' else, that rocked though, but i aint sure why.

oh no its not the other one he says is "spice world!", freak,lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bassman311
    I don't get it....

Robert Joy wasn't in "Jurassic Park".....was he?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Partridge

just so this thread doesnt go way off into partridge territory, becuase this forums no place for talk about bankock lady boys
    Last edited by Danny; 05-Jul-2006 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Dying

Undisclosed

Unhappy

I'd have to say 'Johnny'. Complaining incessently and wouldn't survive the first encounter with a zombie.

Just been bitten Guru ofthe Dead's Avatar

United States
    I would have to say Peter because he was the only one that stayed together during the whole thing. Except for the almost suicide thing. However he came to his senses and got the fudge out of their.

Super Moderator

United States
    I've actually given this some thought (go figure), and I think I'll err on the side of realism and say that I am probably most like Sarah. In real life anyway, especially when I was younger, I was empathetic, tried to view things rationally, not get too caught up in emotion and thought that common ground was the best place to pull people towards in just about any given situation.

Also, I'm a hot piece of @ss...well, male @ss

"Maybe if we tried working together we could ease some of the tensions. We're all pulling in different directions. "

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany