Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: First Look at AMC's The Walking Dead Zombies as Production Begins

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    So wouldn't that be Fookin'?

Noted & corrected.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

England
    LOL, I've just been franticaly flicking through my Sky channels, didn't even know this station existed not being much of a TV person...seems I've got it in HD as part of me SKY+ package...I think the technical term for that is "w00t".
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion2213 View Post
    LOL, I've just been franticaly flicking through my Sky channels, didn't even know this station existed not being much of a TV person...seems I've got it in HD as part of me SKY+ package...I think the technical term for that is "w00t".

Set your Tivo/DVR's if you got em. I know I will. Record all six episodes and then later watch them in a marathon? Supoib!

England
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post

Set your Tivo/DVR's if you got em. I know I will. Record all six episodes and then later watch them in a marathon? Supoib!
    I can record in HD on my SKY box and watch at my liesure, so that is a definate probability...that said, I am getting pumped for the debut episode...a real honest to God zombie TV series...never thought I'd see the day.
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion2213 View Post
    I can record in HD on my SKY box and watch at my liesure, so that is a definate probability...that said, I am getting pumped for the debut episode...a real honest to God zombie TV series...never thought I'd see the day.
    I hate to count my chickens before they hatch, but this one is pretty much a guaranteed classic at this point. Just the shakey cam footage we've seen so far looks epic. If it looks great on that, think of how badass it's going to be as the final product. Can. Not. Wait.

So as of right now it looks like we have roughly two months and a half months to wait....
    Last edited by bassman; 09-Aug-2010 at 08:39 PM.

England
    I hate to count my chickens before they hatch, but this one is pretty much a guaranteed classic at this point. Just the shakey cam footage we've seen so far looks epic. If it looks great on that, think of how badass it's going to be as the final product. Can. Not. Wait.

So as of right now it looks like we have roughly two months and a half months to wait....
    The small clips and production shots certainly look good, and you guys swear by the comics, so having the input/oversight of the creators should steer it in the right direction.

England
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    Noted & corrected.
    "Fookin quality" would be more accurate for us Southerners
    The body is the instrument on which imagination plays.

MY HOME CINEMA

England
    Northern prounounciation would focus more on the "k" sound...

"Fukkin quality mate"

Undisclosed
    i get my comics delivered monthly, and was shocked by WD #75 for a few reasons:

Glossy photos of the TV cast!

Rick loses it. Wow. This changes everything.
    Last edited by MinionZombie; 10-Aug-2010 at 12:09 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Skold View Post
    This changes everything.
    Spoiler tags would be appreciated.

Super Moderator

UK
    Spoiler tags would be appreciated.
    Indeed.

I spoiler tagged the text itself.

Personally I've read Volumes 1, 2 and 3 (which is 18 issues worth I believe).

Super Moderator

United States
    Maybe we should try and make a thread just for conversation (with spoiler tags, of course) of the current issue/story arc of the TWD comic to help keep this from happening again and again. We could even ask the higher ups to sticky it.

I know such a thread will get ignored or go unnoticed sometimes, but I also know I'm not the only spoiler nazi out there And it definitely matters with this series.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

I think that's the route I'm going to take. I'd hate for and episode to end on a cliffhanger and have to wait an entire week to see what happens.

it's definitely better to watch it back to back.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    I think that's the route I'm going to take. I'd hate for and episode to end on a cliffhanger and have to wait an entire week to see what happens.

it's definitely better to watch it back to back.
    Shit.....I'm going to watch them as they air, then later as a marathon. And probably several more times before the DVD/BR is released.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Shit.....I'm going to watch them as they air, then later as a marathon. And probably several more times before the DVD/BR is released.
    I'm torn on this one. If i did it my way then i would also have to avoid the threads related to it for fear of spoilers.

How's a man to choose!?!

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"