Thread: Remove what from where!?! Orifice surgeries expand

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Remove what from where!?! Orifice surgeries expand

No this is not a joke, although i expect there to be plenty in this thread.

WHAT

THE

FUCK!?!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38743790...h-health_care/

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

England
    That sounds double grim & tonic to me! Why cant people just eat less, exercise more anyway?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    That sounds double grim & tonic to me! Why cant people just eat less, exercise more anyway?
    Because they're fat bastards that's why.

Don't you notice that everyone who's out of shape that wants to lose weight will work out only as a last resort if at all?

They will research every herb and pill before realizing there's no substitute for eating relatively healthy and working out.

Everyone wants to be fit but most don't want to put in the work. It's pretty much a microcosm of what modern civilization has become.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post

Yes. The at home, do it yourself kit is on the horizon. Reserve yours now!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post

Yes. The at home, do it yourself kit is on the horizon. Reserve yours now!

You owe me another keyboard and monitor darth, mine is now covered yet again with soda thanks to you and bassman!

United States
    I had a vasectomy done through my ass. I can totally say it was the most enjoyable surgical experience I've ever had, and my pecker has none of the telltale scarring to warn the women that I'm shooting blanks!! Thank you NOTES surgery center!!
    Just look at my face. You can tell I post at HPOTD.

United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Trin View Post
    I had a vasectomy done through my ass. I can totally say it was the most enjoyable surgical experience I've ever had, and my pecker has none of the telltale scarring to warn the women that I'm shooting blanks!! Thank you NOTES surgery center!!
    Fuck. That. I'd rather have the scar on my scrotum, I'm quite proud of it actually.
    Kill 'em All

England
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Because they're fat bastards that's why.

Don't you notice that everyone who's out of shape that wants to lose weight will work out only as a last resort if at all?

They will research every herb and pill before realizing there's no substitute for eating relatively healthy and working out.

Everyone wants to be fit but most don't want to put in the work. It's pretty much a microcosm of what modern civilization has become.

Exactly! Thats why these people who are constantly on fancy diets never look any different, they find every excuse under the sun not to do any exercise!

Scotland
    “He pulls things out of everywhere and he has some serious skills.”
    This dude is l33t!!!

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    This is going to get out of hand. "Dr....I have a cavity!" "Bend over and we'll take it out."

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    This is going to get out of hand. "Dr....I have a cavity!" "Bend over and we'll take it out."
    When he does hemorrhoid removal I can see the Patients now...

IT's NOT A TOO-MAH

ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*