Thread: Fifteen Years Later: Remembering the PlayStation

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Fifteen Years Later: Remembering the PlayStation

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

England
    Metal Gear, Tomb Raider, Tekken, Resi Evil, Parasite Eve, Final Fantasy etc etc etc .

Yes, a fine machine indeed, even a non-hardcore, casual gamer like myself found tons of great games on this platform.
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon

United States
    Definitely one of the greats. I still play PS1 games (though on an emulator; I haven't had a PS1 machine in years). Crash Bandicoot was an awesome step upward from Mario, Sonic, and Donkey Kong Country when it came out. Also a huge fan of the first two Medal of Honor games. After those, every company went out and started making WWII shooters.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion2213 View Post
    Metal Gear, Tomb Raider, Tekken, Resi Evil, Parasite Eve, Final Fantasy etc etc etc .

Yes, a fine machine indeed, even a non-hardcore, casual gamer like myself found tons of great games on this platform.
    Parasite Eve!!!!!! Holy shit what an epic/awesome RPG! I generally hate RPG's but that one was incredible and warranted multiple play-throughs. I wish they'd release that on XBL Arcade... however, that's highly unlikely.

I can remember long summer nights spent battling it out on Twisted Metal or getting freaked out playing through Resident Evil for the billionth time. Ah, the PSX was truly an awesome console.