Thread: TRADE games thread

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

TRADE games thread

I thought maybe some of you would be into the idea of trading games with each other, instead of selling them back to ripoff Gamestop.

I'm willing to trade the following for XBOX 360:
    -SKATE 3
    -Sonic Unleashed
    -Major League Baseball 2K8
    -Sneak King (Burger King game)
    -Big Bumpin (Burger King game)
    -Pocket Bike Racer (Burger King game)

Yeah, I don't have many games as I've traded them ALL in to Gamestop for one game (stupid mistake). I'm up for any offers!

Everyone else, post what you've got to trade.

United States
    i just went and traded a few games in yesterday, so i've really not got much to offer right now. i do have a few games that i'd be willing to part with:

ps1 games:

tony hawk 2
    spider-man
    resident evil 2 greatest hits

i also have a nintendo gamecube with the power and composite (and component) cables. no memory card/ controller included, keeping those for use with my wii.

i'd probably give these things away if somebody wanted to pay to have it shipped. pm me or respond here if interested.

Super Moderator

United States
    Step right up! Step right up!

Behold the best gaming deal of all your live long days:
    They don't come any more classic than this folks, straight from the imaginarium of ye olde Game Designer's Workshop, a game with the best graphics possible--those created by your own mind!!!
    Twilight 2000!
    No, it's not a game about gay vampires, it's that PNP RPG alternate time-line classic that allows you to play through a Cold War gone hot!

But hold on a sec!

Act now and I will throw into the trade a classic game of the modern age--Twister, a game bringing you and your family & neighbors closer for over 40 years! (mat slightly stained, baby oil)

Truly a deal for the ages, folks! Who will be the first to step up and barter?!

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Undisclosed
    The only games I am getting rid of are: Left 4 Dead 1 & 2; WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009; Red Dead Redemption; Transformers War for Cybertron; and CoD Modern Warfare 2. All games are for the 360. I am considering ebay.