Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Man picks wrong day to tickle ELMO

England
    "He just happened to go head first into the glass case"

Fucking priceless!

It's just a damn shame that ther is no CCTV of Elmo throwing down and kicking some ass!
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Money I can make.

I'd rather panties get thrown at me.

No, not yours guys.

Last edited by darth los; 01-Oct-2010 at 03:04 PM.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    *rips off underwear, prepares to throw at darth, then reads his post walks away disappointed*