Thread: Case west anyone?

Administrator

England

Case west anyone?

I know there's already a topic but I just downloaded this last night, loving it so far. Slightly disapointed I can't play single player as frank but that aside, am enjoying the game. Another well made arcade game capcom.

So who's on for doing the co-op campaign with me?

United States
    I'm down. How much is the game?

United States
    I believe the game is 800 M$ points. I wish it would've been 400 like Case Zero, but this one seems to have a lot more to it than CZ.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Yeah, as good as case zero was for the 400 points it still looks bare bones compared to the retail game.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Yeah, as good as case zero was for the 400 points it still looks bare bones compared to the retail game.
    Well i do beleive case zero was presented as a prelude-demo type game to dead rising 2 so would be 'bare bones'.

Yeah case west weighs in at 800msp but it does have alot more in it than case zero, i bought it as soon as i spotted it on live. Nae time wasting. Now who and when for the co-op? There's acheivements to be had!

---------- Post added 03-Jan-2011 at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was 29-Dec-2010 at 06:27 PM ----------

Ive almost finished case west, am up to the last boss who is an absolute bastard btw.

Is still nobody up for a game?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Question:

Does this require the original game to play or is it a Case Zero type deal where you don"t need the game in order to play it?

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Administrator

England
    Its a stand alone game but i beleive if you have a DR2 save file on your xbox you start with higher stats, im 50 on DR2 and i started case west at 40.