Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Matrix 4 (& 5)?

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    question: whats so bad about the 3rd matrix film? now i get the problem with 2, that fucking pointless merovingian twat, but 3 was a satisfying enough conclusion but it didnt wrap it up in a way where neo suddenly fixed everything forever return of the jedi style. it had an ending that was neither good nor bad, it just meant the status quo had changed.

Honestly theres so much more they could do with that universe, not just within the matrix but the cyber punk world earth has become. after the war ended did human and machine work to try and restore the sky? did the archetect show up in the matrix white house and call a press conference saying "heres the truth, leave or stay its up to you". the 3rd flick does what a good flick should, it ends the protagonists story, but leaves you wanting so much more about the universe, same with blade runner or ghost in the shell.

A while back i had this great idea for a matrix series, wish i could remember it, but like i said theres so many venues to take, even little character things- like what if you formed in your test tube in the real world missing a leg at birth? would you matrix self be missing it or when you jacked in would you walk like a normal person? theres such much shit they could do.

---------- Post added 25-Jan-2011 at 04:23 AM ---------- Previous post was 24-Jan-2011 at 11:01 PM ----------

http://io9.com/5741512/keanu-reeves-...matrix-4-and-5

so apparently its a hoax.
    Someone needs to be shot over this!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Someone needs to be shot over this!
    yes someone deserves to be murdered over a white lie about a scifi moviethat got us excited over nothing. :l

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    I'm not entirely sure... but I think Hells is being sarcastic... hard to say...

Administrator

England
    yes someone deserves to be murdered over a white lie about a scifi moviethat got us excited over nothing. :l

LET US FIND THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE!!

United States
    He said shot, not murdered. You can shoot someone just a little. I think the courts would understand in this case.
    Just look at my face. You can tell I post at HPOTD.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Trin View Post
    He said shot, not murdered. You can shoot someone just a little. I think the courts would understand in this case.
    well your honour he said there was going to be a fourth matrix film.

well shit son, mu'fukka get his due.

United States
    ...and as the jury reaches its conclusion the man answers a cell phone and disappears...

Did any of you ever see the Game Informer (Game Infarcer) send-up of Matrix? It was freakin hilarious. "Neos" the Cheerios like cereal. Talk of the next episodes making sense. Lots of stuff. I'll look to see if I can find it.
    Just look at my face. You can tell I post at HPOTD.

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    That sounds cool, Trin. You do that. I'm anticipatin'.