Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Season 2 guest directors

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    True, but on the other hand it could also be a blessing. I believe the general opinion is that Darabont's episode was the best of the season, while the quality dropped a bit when the less experienced or "tv directors" came in. If they could bring in more of that spark we saw in the pilot, I'm down. I'm actually hoping Darabont will tackle more than one episode this time around. The guy who handled episode 5 would be welcomed, as well.
    And conversely, the guy who penned the fourth episode should be hanged by his balls. That is all.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    And conversely, the guy who penned the fourth episode should be hanged by his balls. That is all.
    That would be Robert Kirkman. The creator of The Walking Dead.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    That would be Robert Kirkman. The creator of The Walking Dead.
    Well, I guess eveyone deserves their very own "survival" right?

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Well, I guess eveyone deserves their very own "survival" right?
    I found it funny earlier this evening when Attack of the Show asked fans who they wanted to work on TWD Season 2 and not a single person said Romero. Sylvester Stallone was suggested, but no love for the "godfather" to be found....
    Last edited by bassman; 22-Mar-2011 at 12:12 AM. Reason: .

Banned
    Banned User

Aaland
    And why not Stallone?
    He has birthed such excrement as the "depends'-ables.
    http://menckens-ghost.blogspot.com/2...ne-all-is.html
    More bang for the buck,as far as Romero is concerned why reward 3 failures in a row with success?
    Not a runnable track record.