Thread: Downfall parodies

Twitching

Undisclosed

Downfall parodies

So, I have introduced my wife to this classic video meme, but can't remember some of the ones I liked best. But that's what I joined the HPotD hive-mind for. What are some of the funniest examples of re-subtitled Downfall videos?
    "We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat. They do not exist." - Queen Victoria

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Publius View Post
    So, I have introduced my wife to this classic video meme, but can't remember some of the ones I liked best. But that's what I joined the HPotD hive-mind for. What are some of the funniest examples of re-subtitled Downfall videos?
    Hitler gets banned from Xbox Live is one of the classics of this particular meme, if I remember correctly. However whether there's still many left online is another thing, the company behind Downfall got fed up of it and started removing them from the interwebtubez ... but some still float around.

Twitching

Undisclosed
    I remember that was a good one, thanks. I just found another which I have posted in the Rebecca Black "Friday" thread in the Media forum. :P
    "We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat. They do not exist." - Queen Victoria

Super Moderator

United States
    In failing to find a Zack Snyder or Dawn 2004 Downfall parody (hpotd technocrati: please make one ) I did come across a list of 25 'worth watching':

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolog...-watching.html

21) Hitler attacks grammar 'Nazis'
    Best line: "You guys are like some kind of grammar authorities or some, some kind of grammar... strict police... dammit! What's the word I'm looking for? I'm thinking of an authoritarian regime or something with the streets filled with like uniformed soldiers that arrest people for the slightest offence. It was on the tip of my tongue, god damn it. Well, you know what I mean."

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Twitching

Undisclosed
    Awesome! That's one-stop shopping there.

United States