Thread: Two Worlds 2

United States

Two Worlds 2

Looking for advice on this. The Gamestop lady talked me out of buying it by saying it was terrible but had really sweet graphics. I'm still drawn to this game for some reason though. Have any of you played it?

United States
    I haven't played it myself, but from everything I've heard it's a massive improvement over the original. The Metacritic score seems awfully mixed, though. Scores ranging from 9.0 to 4.9:

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/two-worlds-ii

How much was it going for?

United States
    $40 or $45 for pre-owned. She said her brother-in-law loved the hell out of the first one and tried to sell me that one for $10.

It seems like a Elder Scrolls, Fable, & Lord of the Rings blended together. Which seems like a cool idea....I just don't know....

---------- Post added 28-Apr-2011 at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was 27-Apr-2011 at 12:12 PM ----------

Wait on this one....

It's not terrible but not worth over 20 dollars either.

---------- Post added 29-Apr-2011 at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was 28-Apr-2011 at 08:55 AM ----------

I'm addicted now....Enjoying this one alot more than Dragon Age. The one thing that's annoying is if you get into a fight where your way out of your league and you'll be in a 15 min battle unless they land a blow on you which will probably kill you.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Might be something for me. I need something to keep me busy til Elder Scrolls 5 arrives.