Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Creepy Urban Adventures

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Something about those doorways busted through the cinderblocks is creepy. Great pics, mike.

Super Moderator

United States

Really looks like someone unleashed hell in there. Really made me think of the aftermath of an end of the world/zombie sort of film oepning al a 28 DL.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Cool images Mike - where/what is this place?
    Thanks. It's about 15 minutes from my house. I must've driven past it literally over 200 times since I was a teenager (it's on a main route). It's an old strip mall. Each one of the stores that were housed in the strip are all connected by back hallways, or holes smashed through the walls. From what I could tell, one was a department store, one was definitely a super market (Acme), one was a youth center, another a restaurant (maybe a pizza place), and a couple others that I was unable to figure out. It's massive. Imagine a bunch of Walmarts linked together.

Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Something about those doorways busted through the cinderblocks is creepy. Great pics, mike.
    Thanks. Those cinderblock doorways are very creepy. Especially in person. The room I took the picture from had daylight in it. Through the first doorway it was almost completely dark, then through the second doorway it seemed pitch black. I was very apprehensive about stepping through those; you never know when there could be some whackjob just waiting on the other side added to the fact that it was just genuinely eerie to look at, even from a distance.

United States
    Really awesome pics Mike. I especially like the one with the turned over shopping cart in the foreground.
    Now, if you want to have a good time and you need some p@*$y...you can cut that chicken's head off...

Canada
    Just discovered this thread for the first time tonight. Some really great stuff here guys.

I LMAO at this in Kracken's video too:
    "David ... fuck sake!"

Have you been back there since?

It's amazing what a bit of music can do for a piece of video and vice-a-versa.

Keep it up guys, great stuff.

Mike your pictures are brilliant.