Thread: Airbourne (film)

Administrator

England

Airbourne (film)

Mark Hamill back in a film? Wow!

As a snowstorm closes in, one final plane takes off. The plane reports to the ground that both pilots are dead, while the slowly dwindling number of passengers on the plane wish that they'd never left the ground.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4URtdNUhow
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    you've disappointed me. here i thought this was going to be a re-make of the 80s skateboard movie. i'm heartbroken now. here's my sad face:

on a side note: when was the last time Hamill was in something? not a burning question and right now i'm too lazy to look it up. i don't remember him being anything but the voice of the joker (among others) in the batman cartoons. he was in that "sleepwalkers" piece of crap but if i remember correctly, that wasn't much of a part. then again, it wasn't much of a movie either.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Aaland
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000434/

Your right Mike, mostly video games.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    mark hamil does villains at least in voice acting really bloody well, premise seems a bit meh but ill watch it just to see how far hes come since luke skywalker.

Undisclosed
    He is famous for his masterful performance as Cocknocker in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. I don't know how you all failed to mention that.

Last edited by Sammich; 14-May-2012 at 12:11 AM. Reason: a